Tevez [Merged]

d3c3mb3rblu said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
C_T_I_D said:
The reason I think you're a bullshitter Decemberblu is because you're being so vague. You've not said if it is to do with Tevez, whether it's to do with another player, whether his agent will come out and say something....nothing....

If something happened today that you didn't know about, you could simply clutch onto that and say that's what you expected to happen. If you're not going to set yourself up for a fall then you're not a true ITK are you? no balls....

The only reason that I am being so vague is that (as we all know) the club is a much tighter vessel than it once was. So unlike a number of ITK on here I am refusing to pyt 2 & 2 together to justify my own hopes and beliefs then turn that into a story. What I am giving you is based on what I do actually know. As I have said before my business is mainly based around the swamp and I could give you plenty from there and even their understanding of what is going on at COMS but not much point in that. But because of what I do I do get some contact with COMS and although I do know much for sure I do know when something is about to happen. I also have enough in me to recognise a smoke screen and miss information when it happens.

So has it got something to do with a player?

That I don't know but I do know it is not Tevez (I never said it did) but the team that flew to paris yesterday were the main part of the contract negotiating team.

So it has something to do with a player.

d3c3mb3rblu said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
C_T_I_D said:
The reason I think you're a bullshitter Decemberblu is because you're being so vague. You've not said if it is to do with Tevez, whether it's to do with another player, whether his agent will come out and say something....nothing....

If something happened today that you didn't know about, you could simply clutch onto that and say that's what you expected to happen. If you're not going to set yourself up for a fall then you're not a true ITK are you? no balls....

The only reason that I am being so vague is that (as we all know) the club is a much tighter vessel than it once was. So unlike a number of ITK on here I am refusing to pyt 2 & 2 together to justify my own hopes and beliefs then turn that into a story. What I am giving you is based on what I do actually know. As I have said before my business is mainly based around the swamp and I could give you plenty from there and even their understanding of what is going on at COMS but not much point in that. But because of what I do I do get some contact with COMS and although I do know much for sure I do know when something is about to happen. I also have enough in me to recognise a smoke screen and miss information when it happens.

So has it got something to do with a player?

That I don't know but I do know it is not Tevez (I never said it did) but the team that flew to paris yesterday were the main part of the contract negotiating team.

And there it is. Something BIG will be announced today but it may or may not be to do with a player. At the end of the day you can turn round and say 'the 9 o clock announcement about the Live from City gig must have been it'.

I'll bet now that nothing big will be announced today.

Garry's heading off to Paris to watch a Vivien Westwood's underpants and socks fashion show......FACT!!!!

Garry just loves VW.

PhuketBlue said:
Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
C_T_I_D said:
Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
its not Benzema is it?

Not bigger than CT really though is he?

not in my opinion no was just the paris thing

Thierry Henry still has a place in Paris I believe.

If it has something to do with Henry I'll piss my pants with hapiness.

C_T_I_D said:
Could mean Paris Hilton? Get her modelling the new City top on the new website? Lol.
Ok if you want my (guess) and this is only a guess!!! So don't shoot the messenger!!

The team that went out yesterday were v high profile and it just so happens that Eto'o has his wife parked in Paris and is it just coincidence that this is also where his agent and team are based?

However I do not believe that the mad rush back to COMS in the early hours of this morning were anything to do with Eto'o.

Why the team were rushed back I have no idea only that it certainly was not planned for and it was important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.