Tevez [Merged]

citizens_1976 said:
There is too many papers saying we are getting Tevez. Too many sources, tooo manyyyy!! On July 1st or whenever we have to believe he will be signing for us because if he doesn't it will be an absolute disaster.

Says who?

Relax we either get him or we don't nice if we do, but we will survive

It's pretty simple(much as most people here won't like it), to the world the rags are "Manchester" we just happen to be another team that plays in the city(I know they don't!). It's a little like Stephan Karl who was known while as City as "no the other german"(having signed the same time as Uwe Rösler).

I agree, if we dont sign Tevez it will be a disaster to a certain extent. I've tried my best to keep quiet over it to my RAG mates but after all these years of torcher, ITS PAY BACK TIME.

Hopefully on Wednesday Carlos will be a blue and its torcher time for the plastics.

Why are people becoming so impatent with this whole transfer, KJ said 2 days ago that he expects a decision within 10 days. Yes City are in pole position and anyway Its not like Tevez is our only option, Lets just relax and wait for this to be settled, all signs look positive especially as Kia said himself we are looking most likely to be Tevez suitors. I think this will be done around the 3rd, especially as Trannys move will be dramatically run as breaking news on the 1st.... shock horror!

CTID

Taylor said:
Why are people becoming so impatent with this whole transfer, KJ said 2 days ago that he expects a decision within 10 days. Yes City are in pole position and anyway Its not like Tevez is our only option, Lets just relax and wait for this to be settled, all signs look positive especially as Kia said himself we are looking most likely to be Tevez suitors. I think this will be done around the 3rd, especially as Trannys move will be dramatically run as breaking news on the 1st.... shock horror!

CTID

If we don't get him, I reckon we will go all out to sign Eto'o.

Would rather have a hard working player like tevez than another arrogant prick like eto (aimed at elano,robbie,bellamy,sturridge)

FRAN THE ARAB said:
fuckin hell havn't we bought the argie freak yet been away for the last fortnight.

haha nope sorry but got better news tevez is waiting for this thread to get to 1000 then he will sign honest lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.