Tevez [Merged]

blueblood007 said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
fuckin hell havn't we bought the argie freak yet been away for the last fortnight.

haha nope sorry but got better news tevez is waiting for this thread to get to 1000 then he will sign honest lol
hope so blueblood top player.

Looks like most papers are running the Tevez quotes on Berbaflop, only the sun include that he is joining city within the story.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
blueblood007 said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
fuckin hell havn't we bought the argie freak yet been away for the last fortnight.

haha nope sorry but got better news tevez is waiting for this thread to get to 1000 then he will sign honest lol
hope so blueblood top player.

no doubt in my mind mate tbh, he will be a city player next week

To save you searching:

CARLOS TEVEZ last night lifted the lid on why he quit Old Trafford.
The Argentine, expected to join Manchester United's rivals City next week, claims he was forced out by the arrival of strike partner Dimi Berbatov.
Tevez rapped: "Ever since Berbatov was signed, I felt like I was being left aside.
"He arrived and he had his place in the starting line-up guaranteed."
Tevez, who has agreed a £150,000-a-week deal at City, says he ignored Alex Ferguson's pleas for him to stay and accuses him of not showing respect.
He also named the day his United dream turned sour following Berbatov's £30m arrival from Spurs.
He revealed: "When I arrived at United, I knew I had to adapt and fight for my place.
"We won many things. But in the second year, I had a problem and I had to travel to Buenos Aires.
"I went back to Manchester and we played Liverpool.
"I started alongside Berbatov and we also had Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo. I scored our only goal but we lost 2-1.
"The following week, they all started and I was benched. I felt from that moment on, Ferguson started to relegate me in the pecking order.
"I suffered a lot during this last season. I feel they didn't respect me. But I always had a great relationship with Ferguson. He called a few days ago and told me he wanted to have me for next season."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.