Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
Looking at them comments I don't think that he will sign between today and Friday either personally. If he has reacted to questions about Tevez with them comments then I would suggest it won't be announced any time soon, otherwise it makes MH look like a liar.

I dont think that would bother Hughes. I think it would be a big fuck off to the papers who keep knocking us, he would be saying il let you know what i want you to know, in the mean time, keep guessing dickheads.

Marouane Fellaini says calm down

25k4mbq.jpg

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
bluebrandon said:
spursmad goes of titbits, hughes has just said way off done deals.

My point proven!!

Don't be such a dickhead! Have you ever thought that there may be things going on that Hughes doesn't want the press to know about? No of course you haven't. Why would you? You wouldn't get your chance to slate a geniune ITK then on an anonymous message board would you?

The club is run professionally now. We'll get to hear official word when the club wants us to know it. NOT before.

Exactly.

It's one hell of a bloody pain now though...

It's really starting to drag on - by the time he's signed there will be a 2000 page thread in his name, Mark Hughes will have a small chin, half the board will have suffered cardiac arrest and the other half will all be comatose.

Jesus christ everyone if Tevez hasnt officially signed Hughes or nobody from the club are gonna say "Hes GONNA SIGN THIS WEEK I GAURENTEE!". If something falls through at the last minute the club look like total amatures if they did this. There is no rush with Tevez theres no real competition for him and if hes going to sign hes going to sign, it may be this week it may be in 3 weeks who knows. Basically Hughes is playing the club line and not trying to work everyone up in case something goes wrong. His Eto'o comments are interesting and would confirm the player is keen to come but as Spursmad suggested there is some issues between Barca and Eto'o. Which is now obvious. Everyone needs to relax no manager, without seeing a player sign, would begin saying we are going to sign "player x and player y is close". Our club just doesnt play the "big time talk", we are composed and level headed being professional about all of this.

bluebrandon said:
C_T_I_D said:
Looking at them comments I don't think that he will sign between today and Friday either personally. If he has reacted to questions about Tevez with them comments then I would suggest it won't be announced any time soon, otherwise it makes MH look like a liar.
problem i have is the lack of reality, spurs mad says 100% done and everyone believes him, hughes (the manager by the way) says they are a long way off and you want to slate me for saying the facts, we have all been fooled into thinkin today was full of surprises etc and we should just go off facts club statements etc ,not the knowledge of people who are not even city fans. imo
City have had their fingers burnt with Kaka. They have stopped leaks coming out of the coms. They still need information to get through to the fans as not to give the impression that nothing is happening. They will not say anything publicly until the signatures are on the dotted line. I'm not interested with who has who as a contact/source nor am I suggesting that SM123 is affiliated in any way shape or form. I do however believe that there is information being published that is accurate but I would not like to speculate on what information or by whom is accurate.

True. It's just doing my head in now to be honest. I want it all signed and sealed it because it just seems to be dragging on and on and the excitement levels of this signing will just fade and fade in my opinion as time progresses.

For the record I think we'll still sign him but I would have liked today to be the day where it was all sorted out and we could relax as we got one of two possible 'marquee' signings. I think playing alongside Robinho and Tevez could appeal to some great players personally. He'd really improve the perception of the club that if he's going there and taking the chance then there must be summat good going down and something special happening!!

bluebrandon said:
typical city, great big fat nothing even the website aint working. what a load of shite how hard can it be to sign tevez he aint even got a club, how long does he need to decide are we not that good an option, he should snap our hand off.
I agree 100% with bluebrandon

On Football Manager, if a player is out of contract and it's the 1st of July, you just throw a load of money at them and they sign for you. I've also got Stalybridge Celtic into the Champions League and won the premiership every year for the last 5 years.

How hard can it be?????

Got to go now, off to win WWII single handedly on Call of Duty before my Mum does my din-dins (hope it's runny egg & soldiers again!)

This transfer window is like deja vu! Early strike on good english pro (Bridge/Barry) Then a good striker with injury history (Bellemy/Santa) Before moving on to the unobtainable (Kaka/Eto'o/Tevez) result media ammo 'Money can't buy success' 'City will never be anything' 'Major players will always snub City'

I may be impatient and reacting in haste, but if we have not made enough headway with Tevez for the deal to be complete this week, then imho he has reservations about coming and will go elsewhere.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
bluebrandon said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
bluebrandon said:
spursmad goes of titbits, hughes has just said way off done deals.

My point proven!!

Don't be such a dickhead! Have you ever thought that there may be things going on that Hughes doesn't want the press to know about? No of course you haven't. Why would you? You wouldn't get your chance to slate a geniune ITK then on an anonymous message board would you?

The club is run professionally now. We'll get to hear official word when the club wants us to know it. NOT before.
what you on about how proffesional is the website, and we just had official word neither deal is even close, dreamer

Honest questions for you.

Do you think that the "official" word from the club give a whole picture of whats going on behind the scenes?

This will give me an insight on how naive you are, as I have already established that you are either a) a rag b) 10 years old c) thick as fuck or d) all of the above.
listen any tosspot can use personal insults for people having an opinion, there is nothing naive about anything i have said, there are a thousand posts on here saying why does the club not just come out and say whats happening and today they do and we still must follow spursmad and others who although give interesting views of their own are based on non facts 100% done is far from the reality, keep on dreaming nobhead and keep insulting its the way forward for you.

Nothing is happening today or even this week probably. Cant see any movement until the players start comming back for pre season training. Apparently Tevez is on Holiday to the 12th and Eto 16th.

Calm down we have another few weeks of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.