Tevez [Merged]

alera said:
Nothing is happening today or even this week probably. Cant see any movement until the players start comming back for pre season training. Apparently Tevez is on Holiday to the 12th and Eto 16th.

Calm down we have another few weeks of this.

Tranny was on holiday. Didn't seem to stop anything going on.

alera said:
Nothing is happening today or even this week probably. Cant see any movement until the players start comming back for pre season training. Apparently Tevez is on Holiday to the 12th and Eto 16th.

Cheeky bastards extending their holidays between clubs.

Forzacitizens said:
i thought tevez wanted his future decided before he went on holiday?

KJ said 10 days but I can't remember how long ago that was....lol....

Pam said:
alera said:

Tranny was on holiday. Didn't seem to stop anything going on.

Tranny has been agreed since last year mate. Dont for one second think that deal got done quickly.

I have said it before, I think Tevez will hold off signing for us as long as he can on the off chance that something better might come along, we are money in the bank for him. From what Hughes said today that fits, why in the world would Tevez be a long way off signing for anyone when it was clear that the rags had little interest in resigning him?

C_T_I_D said:
Forzacitizens said:
i thought tevez wanted his future decided before he went on holiday?

KJ said 10 days but I can't remember how long ago that was....lol....
i have no doubt they will sign but all i am saying is they have not and until they do anything anyone says about 100% done deals is pissed.

thinking about it-if hughes said we are close to or he has signed then that looks like the deal was done while he was under contract with the rags.He can only say any deals are a long way off.Also I saw some news that the FA will be looking very closely at the Tevez deal,to make sure it is above board.Again I suspect they can only be invited to look after today onwards as doing a deal while under contract with the rags won;t be the greatest of starts with their investigation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.