Tevez [Merged]

Bunk said:
Anyone else noticed this bullshit pattern? First we were going to sign him at the end of the season but that didn't happen and we were told that we had to wait until the world cup qualifiers had taken place, only then would Tevez' future be resolved. The world cup qualifiers passed and still no signature and we were then told that Tevez has returned to Argentina to see family and enjoy his holiday, only when he returns from his holiday will his future be resolved. Tevez returns from his holiday and still no signature, this time we are told that the transfer window hasn't formally opened yet and only then can he complete the move. The transfer window opens and still no signature, this time we were told that he is "under contract until the 30th June and cannot sign for another club until he is out of contract". So his contract expires yesterday and guess what? Still no fucking signature! All this despite everybody saying that the deal was "100% done and dusted".

I will no longer be placing any faith in any of the supposed 'ITKs', not even the much vaunted Spursmad123, the number of predictions regarding this transfer alone that have been shown to be folly is extraordinary.

OK then.

everybody is getting stressed out for no reason over nothing.since when have city ever come out and said we are signing carlos tevez.its only the papers and talk sport that have said he is comming,but what does that mean? nothing.has gary cook ever said 'yes carlos tevez will be a city player' and all hughes has said is that i think carlos tevez is a very good player and i would be interested' once again means nothing really.so in all honesty carlos tevez deal is 0% done.the samuel eto transfer is gonna go on for the next 10 weeks if not longer in my opinion,but who knows about that one,its a tricky situation.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bunk said:
Anyone else noticed this bullshit pattern? First we were going to sign him at the end of the season but that didn't happen and we were told that we had to wait until the world cup qualifiers had taken place, only then would Tevez' future be resolved. The world cup qualifiers passed and still no signature and we were then told that Tevez has returned to Argentina to see family and enjoy his holiday, only when he returns from his holiday will his future be resolved. Tevez returns from his holiday and still no signature, this time we are told that the transfer window hasn't formally opened yet and only then can he complete the move. The transfer window opens and still no signature, this time we were told that he is "under contract until the 30th June and cannot sign for another club until he is out of contract". So his contract expires yesterday and guess what? Still no fucking signature! All this despite everybody saying that the deal was "100% done and dusted".

I will no longer be placing any faith in any of the supposed 'ITKs', not even the much vaunted Spursmad123, the number of predictions regarding this transfer alone that have been shown to be folly is extraordinary.

OK then.

Flap Flap Flappety Flap Flap Flap

Pam said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
i8therags said:
thinking about it-if hughes said we are close to or he has signed then that looks like the deal was done while he was under contract with the rags.He can only say any deals are a long way off.Also I saw some news that the FA will be looking very closely at the Tevez deal,to make sure it is above board.Again I suspect they can only be invited to look after today onwards as doing a deal while under contract with the rags won;t be the greatest of starts with their investigation.
However, Vassell who was in the same situation, pretty much found a new club in a matter of hours.

I think you'll find that money is the reason for this. One deal involves virtually nothing in footballing terms, the Eto and Tevez deals, on the other had, have huge financial repercussions for all concerned.

I was thinking more of Tevez than Eto'o, but thats a fair point.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bunk said:

OK then.

FFS

mcfcdave said:
everybody is getting stressed out for no reason over nothing.since when have city ever come out and said we are signing carlos tevez.its only the papers and talk sport that have said he is comming,but what does that mean? nothing.has gary cook ever said 'yes carlos tevez will be a city player' and all hughes has said is that i think carlos tevez is a very good player and i would be interested' once again means nothing really.so in all honesty carlos tevez deal is 0% done.the samuel eto transfer is gonna go on for the next 10 weeks if not longer in my opinion,but who knows about that one,its a tricky situation.
my point exactly, but wait spursmad said its 100% done oh no dont know who to believe,itks talk shite

Bazzmand Show said:
i8therags said:
thinking about it-if hughes said we are close to or he has signed then that looks like the deal was done while he was under contract with the rags.He can only say any deals are a long way off.Also I saw some news that the FA will be looking very closely at the Tevez deal,to make sure it is above board.Again I suspect they can only be invited to look after today onwards as doing a deal while under contract with the rags won;t be the greatest of starts with their investigation.
However, Vassell who was in the same situation, pretty much found a new club in a matter of hours.

Dont fuckin compare the Vass situation to this, how many clubs wouldve honestly been chasing Vass?

Actually, I'm guessing a damn sight more than Tevez(not because he is a better player, but because more clubs can afford him).

bluebrandon said:
i8therags said:
the vassell deal is not under fa scrutiny
That's true, I'm sure they can't wait to see the back of MSI

PabZab said:
Bunk said:

There is still 12 and a half hours of the day left so shut the fuck up and stop being so ungrateful, would you rather have Corradi in May or Tevez in July? I know which I would.

That is not an appropriate response. I'm not doubting that these transfers could happen. What I am questioning and calling bullshit is the supposed stream of insider knowledge on this website that so many people subscribe to and how it warps people's perceptions of a situation. Personally I do not believe for one second that the Tevez deal is 100% done as it is almost universally claimed on this website. If it was he would have signed today like so many other plays who are transferring today.

alera said:
Nothing is happening today or even this week probably. Cant see any movement until the players start comming back for pre season training. Apparently Tevez is on Holiday to the 12th and Eto 16th.

Calm down we have another few weeks of this.

Are you ITK then? Or are you just having a complete random guess? The latter I think, what has someone being on holiday got to do with anything anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.