Tevez [Merged]

Spursmad said he thought Tevez was likely to happen between Wed and Fri of this week but he also said that wasn't a definite. Stop being rude about him. His info has been good so far even if the time frames sometimes slips a bit. Some of you are every bit as silly and sulky as the spoilt swamp dwellers from Trafford.

Right, I havn't posted any info for a while because..well I think it's obvious considering the way this thread has been going.

However, the one thing I can say...

The deal between City and KJ has long been agreed.
Th deal between City and Tevez was agreed within the last couple of weeks osmetime, but it is agreed.
Now, because of the whole previous 3rd party ownership thing, the F.A. are scrutinising every aspect of the transfer, to make sure all rights lie with the club/player. As the window only opened today, they could only start looking over the papers today, this is why there has been a delay, and it is expected that the announcement will be Friday, or at the very latest Monday.

Now then, believe that however much you want, call me a bullshitter, whatever, I honestly don't care.

And no, I'm not going to name my source, or say anything else about anything else, because some of the abuse on here at times has been rediculous.

I don't care when it happens as long as he signs soonish so I can pre-order my shirt with his name and number on the back to get up the nose of them rag twats.

Bluemoon115 said:
Right, I havn't posted any info for a while because..well I think it's obvious considering the way this thread has been going.

However, the one thing I can say...

The deal between City and KJ has long been agreed.
Th deal between City and Tevez was agreed within the last couple of weeks osmetime, but it is agreed.
Now, because of the whole previous 3rd party ownership thing, the F.A. are scrutinising every aspect of the transfer, to make sure all rights lie with the club/player. As the window only opened today, they could only start looking over the papers today, this is why there has been a delay, and it is expected that the announcement will be Friday, or at the very latest Monday.

Now then, believe that however much you want, call me a bullshitter, whatever, I honestly don't care.

And no, I'm not going to name my source, or say anything else about anything else, because some of the abuse on here at times has been rediculous.

Cheers mate, I believe in you *sheds tears*

C_T_I_D said:
I don't care when it happens as long as he signs soonish so I can pre-order my shirt with his name and number on the back to get up the nose of them rag twats.

lmao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.