Tevez [Merged]

Taylor said:
We have lawyers who would spot if the deal wasn't legit, the FA will want to scrutinise it but we aren't cheating little bastards unlike West Ham!

True, but if there was a problem, even if we didn't want it, do you think FIFA/UEFA/FA would let us get away with it?

It's worth the wait to get complete peace of mind.

Bluemoon115 said:
Taylor said:
We have lawyers who would spot if the deal wasn't legit, the FA will want to scrutinise it but we aren't cheating little bastards unlike West Ham!

True, but if there was a problem, even if we didn't want it, do you think FIFA/UEFA/FA would let us get away with it?

True I don't think we will mind waiting a day or two for the Prem and FA lawyers to officially approve the documentation

nickson71 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Taylor said:

True I don't think we will mind waiting a day or two for the Prem and FA lawyers to officially approve the documentation

Especially since the idiots have been making vaguely threatening remarks about it.

Dont worry just faxed this message over to the FA...

WE OWN TEVEZ. thanks MCFC

Done... not much paper work...

I don't mind the wait, aslong as we have all our players by the South Africa tour i'm happy, then we can get rid of some people on loan etc

If need be we could then sign the odd young prospect for the academy!

Johnny_on said:
Dont worry just faxed this message over to the FA...

WE OWN TEVEZ. thanks MCFC

Done... not much paper work...

Did you forget to remind them that we are ruining football? If so, it was a bit remiss of you. to say the least of it.

I am departing after another day of nothingness but thought it would be rude not to add at least another post to help push the numbers up.

I hope it gets done before sunday, thats when i go on holiday. If it aint most of the days will be checking on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.