Tevez [Merged]

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pam said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm a rag.

Massive, bitter, stockport...see!

Viva Valencia (better than Ronaldo by far)

They must be dancing on the streets of Trafford.

We are, can't wait for Nani, Anderson and Valencia to show Robinho how it's done next season!

Viva O Shea!

nah they wont be up at this time...

Feeling even more confident about this deal after Benzema and RIbery are going for more than 50% more.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/02/carlos-tevez-poised-to-agree-four-year-manchester-city-deal-115875-21487591/

Manchester City are confident of unveiling Carlos Tevez by Monday in a deal taking Mark Hughes’ spending to £200million since he became boss.

City’s talks with Tevez and his advisers have led to a £25m deal being agreed to take the former United striker across Manchester.

Argentina international Tevez is poised to agree personal terms with City on a four-year deal that will earn the 25-year-old striker £120,000 a week.

With their attempts to sign Barcelona forward Samuel Eto’o hampered by a dispute between the player and his club over an exit fee, City want to sign Tevez as quickly as possible.

Hughes is keen to have as many of his summer signings on board by the time City head to South Africa for their pre-season tour in a fortnight.

Tevez and his main adviser, Kia Joorabchian, have been impressed with City’s pitch for him – and also the club’s ambitious plans to become a major force in Europe.

Having reinforced his midfield with Gareth Barry, his front line with Roque Santa Cruz – and with Tevez in the bag – Hughes will turn his attention to City’s defence.

Hughes is still determined to sign Joleon Lescott and although Everton are reluctant to sell, City believe an £18m bid will force their hand.

City also remain keen on prising Arsenal centre-back Kolo Toure away from London.

More cutting edge journalism from our friends at the mirror, telling us what we've known for weeks. It wouldn't surprise me if the club is holding out for the Eto'o signing and then unveiling them both at a joint press conference, that would send out some statement!

I must say this is news to me.... thankgod the mirror are on top of breaking news

Taylor said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/02/carlos-tevez-poised-to-agree-four-year-manchester-city-deal-115875-21487591/

Manchester City are confident of unveiling Carlos Tevez by Monday in a deal taking Mark Hughes’ spending to £200million since he became boss.

City’s talks with Tevez and his advisers have led to a £25m deal being agreed to take the former United striker across Manchester.

Argentina international Tevez is poised to agree personal terms with City on a four-year deal that will earn the 25-year-old striker £120,000 a week.

With their attempts to sign Barcelona forward Samuel Eto’o hampered by a dispute between the player and his club over an exit fee, City want to sign Tevez as quickly as possible.

Hughes is keen to have as many of his summer signings on board by the time City head to South Africa for their pre-season tour in a fortnight.

Tevez and his main adviser, Kia Joorabchian, have been impressed with City’s pitch for him – and also the club’s ambitious plans to become a major force in Europe.

Having reinforced his midfield with Gareth Barry, his front line with Roque Santa Cruz – and with Tevez in the bag – Hughes will turn his attention to City’s defence.

Hughes is still determined to sign Joleon Lescott and although Everton are reluctant to sell, City believe an £18m bid will force their hand.

City also remain keen on prising Arsenal centre-back Kolo Toure away from London.

More cutting edge journalism from our friends at the mirror, telling us what we've known for weeks. It wouldn't surprise me if the club is holding out for the Eto'o signing and then unveiling them both at a joint press conference, that would send out some statement!

I must say this is news to me.... thankgod the mirror are on top of breaking news

Talk about regurgitation. If they haven't got anything newsworthy, they should use their column space to whine about the demise of their beloved ManUshited swamp creatures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.