Tevez [Merged]

If we sign Carlos then attracting other players will get easier. Robinho was desperate to get out of RM so much that he would have gone to anyone with the money. But Tevez could have stayed a rag, went to Chelsea or gone to Italy but chose us. That speaks volumes!

C_T_I_D said:
If we sign Carlos then attracting other players will get easier. Robinho was desperate to get out of RM so much that he would have gone to anyone with the money. But Tevez could have stayed a rag, went to Chelsea or gone to Italy but chose us. That speaks volumes!

And you can double that equation if Eto signs.

True. Not writing Eto'o off just yet, but think we could walk away if it takes too long and the loyalty payment stalls things.

Pam said:
C_T_I_D said:

Tevez is a good indication but taking Eto'o off the European champions is just damn right crazy.... the whole world would realise that we are serious about are aim.

I just think that Robinho, Tevez and Eto'o in the same side is fucking serious. Quite easily as good as anything out there in the world. I look at where we were 10 months ago with Benjani starting and still struggle to believe it.

Taylor said:
Pam said:
C_T_I_D said:

Tevez is a good indication but taking Eto'o off the European champions is just damn right crazy.... the whole world would realise that we are serious about are aim.

and so would other players .............. getting both would open up doors to a lot of high quality player that will all of a sudden be interested in the cash but also challenging for trophies

C_T_I_D said:

Wooahhh there Sheila, easy now...

Comments like those can come back to bite you on the arse if you're not careful.

I think people need to stop talking about this deal as though it's a foregone conclusion, it's never that simple.

Keep your wits about you, and hopefully it'll all come off.

Daz_Blue said:
Tomorrows Independent say Eto will take less money to sign for the rags .....

The Rags don't buy players over 26 for money that they want, the independant are talking shit, and anyway even if they did put a bid in, he is still arguing over his payoff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.