Tevez [Merged]

what's draggin on is ever since the talkshite "Expose" we are all expecting it to happen and along with the relentless ITK shit we are in danger of strangeling the chicken before it's laid to roost [wotever the frig that means?!] but you catch my drift. If the little f*cker does finally sign it will surely have a delayed reaction of "whotever" to actual "wow we've just signed Tevez", all in all knowing too much ain't neccessary a good ting, it can almost be a curse...

Dragging out too long!!??

Look it's alright to have a bit of fun speculating on Tevez coming to City but it's not City that started it; it's the media & a frenzy by people on here, craving information but refusing to actually take any notice of it when it comes in. How can something that hasn't been announced 'drag on' ?

The only believeable people have all said it won't happen 'til July yet people keep asking over & over 'when's it happening' July is one day old. It's 'dragged on' for one day. It may 'drag on' for a few more whilst the authorities go over the paperwork etc, which they could only do in.....July. Then in the end we may see Tevez in a City shirt.

Jesus.

Matt Diablo said:
oh just to add if he doesn't then there is gonna be a lot of putrid hate i'd say...

of course cos then we would only think of him as being a rag scummer who scored against us in the derby.

he would improve our team a lot but he is not worth crying over if he doesnt come. i still hope this will get resolved in time for him to head to germany with the rest of the squad for the dreaded boot camp.

I just hope that all these ITKs aren't costing us players by leaking confidential information.

If the club are trying to get everything sorted on the quiet these ITK posts could well be counter-productive.

masterwig said:
I just hope that all these ITKs aren't costing us players by leaking confidential information.

If the club are trying to get everything sorted on the quiet these ITK posts could well be counter-productive.
Sorry mate, but could you please give me some of the crap your on? Been a long time since i laughed that hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.