Tevez [Merged]

Tad pessimistic there.

the FA are scrutinising the deal by all accounts and looking at the 3rd party crap

the papers say monday the deal will be done.

Transfer windows, holidays, world cup qualifiers, loan period contract expiry dates, more holidays, just a long list of excuses on this transfer. Kia's said on at least 4 separate occasions that his future will be clarified within days, I'm just not buying it anymore I'm afraid. Truth is he's still entertaining offers from potential suitors, hopefully he will accept ours.

bluemonkey71 said:
Tad pessimistic there.

the FA are scrutinising the deal by all accounts and looking at the 3rd party crap

Yup. It's not like Tevez is banned from joining a club. They will just want to ensure that he is wholly our player and that all links to MSI from an ownership/registration perspective are severed.

Project said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Tad pessimistic there.

It's not like Tevez is banned from joining a club. They will just want to ensure that he is wholly our player and that all links to MSI from an ownership/registration perspective are severed.

No you are!!!

Project said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Tad pessimistic there.

It's not like Tevez is banned from joining a club. They will just want to ensure that he is wholly our player and that all links to MSI from an ownership/registration perspective are severed.
After all the past issues with him and MSI do you really blame them! and of course our very own Paul Aldridge

Same old news again today I see. If I go out and ther eis a sudden change in events I'm going to be gutted after spending my days on here at work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.