Tevez [Merged]

I'm not ITK, and am prepared to be slated, but my missus has jusr rang very excited. A landlord she deals with knows somebody well in with the rags, and he has confirmed that Tevez is definately coming. He wasn't happy about it either.

Alty Blue said:
I'm not ITK, and am prepared to be slated, but my missus has jusr rang very excited. A landlord she deals with knows somebody well in with the rags, and he has confirmed that Tevez is definately coming. He wasn't happy about it either.

im not saying your lying, and im not saying i believe you

but for your own reputation on here, and to continue posting, and this goes to all people with these stories

i just wouldnt bother, people will think you are lying whatever you say, if you have the info, tell your mates or whatever, but in my opinion the shit people get on here for posting comments like this, mean it isnt worthwhile even posting it, you might as well keep it to yourself and just be safe in the knowledge.

a lot of the time i think people genuinely do get told this information, and it isnt them making it up, its just that its always 2nd hand information or even 3rd or 4th hand, id just leave it mate

Alty Blue said:

If the landlord is Irish and his initials are PH or its come from his brother AH then they talk utter shite..... Plus they own me £1000 so if it is them I would appreciate a PM with some contact details for them.
I work in the property sector and have dealt with these two landlords who are well in with United, infact Rednose opened their office in Manchester and they had a load of Rag players there too. There contact at the club is a guy who does all Fegies charity leg work. Find out off her if this rings a bell and PM me.
Ta very much.

Neville Kneville said:
tevezsbrother said:
I'm a sad red shite pease pity me;

TEVEZ TO CITY hahahahah

If he stays with you wankers wouldn't it be embarrassing seeing as you've all been on the radio & internet telling everyone he's shite since you found out he's coming to us? Suppose he'd instantly be world class again if he stayed eh? Tossers.

My pissing next door neighbouir is having a Tevez inspired psychotic break. One day he's is the best thing since sliced bread. The next day, he's shite. The day after that he's a footballing genius. Then he's a clown.

Poor rags don't know whether they're coming or going.

tomhawley said:
Alty Blue said:

im not saying your lying, and im not saying i believe you

but for your own reputation on here, and to continue posting, and this goes to all people with these stories

i just wouldnt bother, people will think you are lying whatever you say, if you have the info, tell your mates or whatever, but in my opinion the shit people get on here for posting comments like this, mean it isnt worthwhile even posting it, you might as well keep it to yourself and just be safe in the knowledge.

a lot of the time i think people genuinely do get told this information, and it isnt them making it up, its just that its always 2nd hand information or even 3rd or 4th hand, id just leave it mate

I think it's harmless enough, for God's sake.

tomhawley said:

To be honest I'd rather hear the 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand information, even the made up information.

is it always though?

it could get to the stage where it gets to the abuse that ajay got, which just is out of order

i admit that a lot of it is not too offensive, and is usually just rag or words along those lines...

but a few go too far, i know its not on here but on citymancs, a WUM ended up getting threats of people finding his adress from his IP and kicking the shit out of him, just saying that sometimes its better to just keep it to yourself

moomba said:
tomhawley said:

To be honest I'd rather hear the 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand information, even the made up information.

adds a bit of entertainment to a mundane day, does it not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.