Tevez [Merged]

manc-a-lot said:
Cheshire Blue said:
funny that beasue when we signed both robinho, Kompany and De Jong a cheque / bankers draft arrived at the selling club by recorded delivery bearing the royal seal the very next day for the full amount.

im sure you can get one of the ITK's to confirm this.

Could we do that under Thaksin? Kompany was bought early August....long before the arabs

according to someone on here, ADUG funded SWP and the rest of our summer signings. They were already in due dillagence and had agreed to join the club so had released a small amount of cash.

All of my info comes from the united end unfortunatly. I know no one in City in afraid so i dont know the ins and outs.

Omiclops said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Cheshire Blue said:
funny that beasue when we signed both robinho, Kompany and De Jong a cheque / bankers draft arrived at the selling club by recorded delivery bearing the royal seal the very next day for the full amount.

Well I can confirm it didnt ! the clubs were paid by electronic transfer.

(However Im not ITK)

Does it really matter?

Not to me ! Ive got bored of the whole transfer window now but he asked for confirmation and as we deal with a number of the Financial institutions concerned and indeed Bacs I was able to provide it for him.

Cheshire Blue said:
I can also tell you that Eto should he come to city is not a Mark Hughes signing boys and girls. There are two lists the MH must have's and the Nice to havs if we can get them.

So then it still is a MH signing then? if he has drawn up two lists.

yarny101 said:
Marcotti on SSN now saying he doesn't think he would fit in at city and he should stay at united
Yesterday, Claudio Caniggia was on SSN also saying he doesn't think he should come to us. Why the fluck are we not allowed to try and buy players??? You never hear people saying stuff like this when any other club is involved.

Omiclops said:
Cheshire Blue said:

Well I can confirm it didnt ! the clubs were paid by electronic transfer.

(However Im not ITK)

Does it really matter?

Not to me ! Ive got bored of the whole transfer window now but he asked for confirmation and as we deal with a number of the Financial institutions concerned and indeed Bacs I was able to provide it for him.

Either way, the point is that nothings happend really so its 300 pages of second guesses. With a couple of tit bits wound up in the abuse.

SWPISHOME said:
Id be shocked if Tevez stayed at the Rags, after the way the treated him, If the Rags really wanted to keep Tevez they would of bought him ages ago.
I reckon he will be a City player next season.
I'd tend to agree with you-i think what alot of us are missing is the fact not winning the champions league has seriously dented Uniteds cashflow and its this reason why the rags had no choice but to suspend all talk of a transfer until the seasons end.They couldnt give him an answer when it mattered and this is the reason why Tevez feels disrespected.Its a money thing,Tevez new he was in a rotating squad system so all this crap about assurances about starting games in my opinion is rubbish.Its the Ronaldo money that will decide his future if anything.

flb said:
SWPISHOME said:
Id be shocked if Tevez stayed at the Rags, after the way the treated him, If the Rags really wanted to keep Tevez they would of bought him ages ago.
I reckon he will be a City player next season.
I'd tend to agree with you-i think what alot of us are missing is the fact not winning the champions league has seriously dented Uniteds cashflow and its this reason why the rags had no choice but to suspend all talk of a transfer until the seasons end.They couldnt give him an answer when it mattered and this is the reason why Tevez feels disrespected.Its a money thing,Tevez new he was in a rotating squad system so all this crap about assurances about starting games in my opinion is rubbish.Its the Ronaldo money that will decide his future if anything.

I heard that there's actually very little difference in winning the Champions league and being runners up due to the 'champions' bonus' in players contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.