Tevez [Merged]

Foe23 said:
mattyctid said:
SWPISHOME said:
He will want to stay in Manchester I reckon he will be a blue :)

i think he already is, and people are getting worked up over nuffin.

I've had that feeling for a while now!!

But I’m still shitting myself, incase the other marquee signings we're trying to complete deals on e.g. Eto'o, Yaya only want to join if he does. And the whole stack collapses and were left with RSC/Crouch with Bellamy upfront.

The difference in class is huge as well as the time spent on the treatment table.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. If all the other deals depend on this one (which they probs do) then city wouldn't risk not getting him. Even if this means throwing down massive amounts of cash and top personal terms. Would you agree?

I think the story about Ancelotti ringing Tevez and sweet-talking him is a paper fabrication myself - Ancelotti's English isn't that good is it? And no reason why he would speak Spanish or Tevez would speak Italian...

How would the papers know about a phone call anyway and how would they know that Crespo gave him the fuckin number seem like a cheesy story if you ask me.

sam221985 said:
I think the story about Ancelotti ringing Tevez and sweet-talking him in a paper fabrication myself - Ancelotti's English isn't that good is it? And no reason why he would speak Spanish or Tevez would speak Italian...

Ancelotti's English is actualy quite good. It's just been reported he couldn't speak it untill a "shock" press conference when he could speak it almost fluently. But even still he will of spoken to all the managers, maybe it's just good journalism, getting us all riled.

mcfc391 said:
Foe23 said:
mattyctid said:
SWPISHOME said:
He will want to stay in Manchester I reckon he will be a blue :)

i think he already is, and people are getting worked up over nuffin.

I've had that feeling for a while now!!

But I’m still shitting myself, incase the other marquee signings we're trying to complete deals on e.g. Eto'o, Yaya only want to join if he does. And the whole stack collapses and were left with RSC/Crouch with Bellamy upfront.

The difference in class is huge as well as the time spent on the treatment table.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. If all the other deals depend on this one (which they probs do) then city wouldn't risk not getting him. Even if this means throwing down massive amounts of cash and top personal terms. Would you agree?

Yes I agree and think we probably have offered everything he wants financially. I just won't relax or calm those butterflies until I see him unveiled.

I’m usually quite positive but I believed some ITK’s and got giddy so I’m trying to keep my feet on the ground. This isn’t a dig at the ITK’s more at me..

I'm a massive United fan but don't really know much about football. I've been singing my heart out to the tune of "Fergie sign him up, Fergie, Fergie, sign him up" along with the rest of us for half a season but it looks as though we're in for a very lucky escape as judging by all these posts he's rubbish. If that's true then moneybags citeh are welcome to him. Imagine now though if he stays; aren't we all going to look a bit stupid. I just don't know anymore it's all very confusing.
Bellingham, West Gorton Massive
16/06/2009 at 14:05

Just read this post on manures MEN site wet myself laughing!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
I'm a massive United fan but don't really know much about football. I've been singing my heart out to the tune of "Fergie sign him up, Fergie, Fergie, sign him up" along with the rest of us for half a season but it looks as though we're in for a very lucky escape as judging by all these posts he's rubbish. If that's true then moneybags citeh are welcome to him. Imagine now though if he stays; aren't we all going to look a bit stupid. I just don't know anymore it's all very confusing.

PMSL, That is brilliant!

Wrighty Wrexham said:

You couldnt make it up could you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.