Tevez [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
The Fixer said:
Rammyblues said:
see your angle mate but i find it highly strange how the info has been fed to ssn, surely kia would have kept it under wraps a little longer?
I just think they leaked the info about ourselves and Pool to use as a bargaining chip when they had first meeting with Rags, and it worked they upped their offer and met the price agreed. Must have scared the shit out of them to think he might be going to one of their fiercest rivals, I also suspect that is why baconface has tried to get him to sign. Only recently have we been told about chelsea and the foreign clubs. I am not saying he won't choose them but having heard he has just moved house, got his kids settled in school cant really see him selling house again and moving.

Fair do's mate lets hope he believes in what we're trying to achieve and that we see him as pivotal to our plans going forward.

I don't think Joorabchian are using City as a bargaining chip. City have a signed agreement with Joorabchian to buy the player.

How genuine is this info? why are they still fooking about chatting to other clubs if this agreement is in place? to me this agreement means jack shit if they are still waffling to the rags n cop.

This is not a pop at you urg. I enjoy reading your posts.

The Fixer said:
How genuine is this info? why are they still fooking about chatting to other clubs if this agreement is in place? to me this agreement means jack shit if they are still waffling to the rags n cop.

Geniune, good and reliable info which I posted last week. As mentioned a little further up...there is an agreement between City and Joorabchian. I have not heard if there is an agreement with Tevez.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
The Fixer said:

Geniune, good and reliable info which I posted last week. As mentioned a little further up...there is an agreement between City and Joorabchian. I have not heard if there is an agreement with Tevez.

I guess that we've got to wait a while longer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.