Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
We now have a 50% chance of getting him. Rags? Not even in the running in my books. It's us or Chelsea personally. Spursmad said they weren't even in the running and it was media bollocks (the Chelsea interest) but I'm unconvinced about that. We'll see come July 1st. I'm sure of that.

Get to the fucking cash machine. Have seen more get up and go in a fucking snail lol

CitySlut said:
I dont want him hes ugly and fat, we should be signing someone sexy like Torres, I'd let him shoot at me.

Oi, there's only room for the one slag on this forum. jimharri ;)

I'm sure your services would be much appreciated by the likes of Mr Ferdinand. Bye bye.

C_T_I_D said:
We now have a 50% chance of getting him. Rags? Not even in the running in my books. It's us or Chelsea personally. Spursmad said they weren't even in the running and it was media bollocks (the Chelsea interest) but I'm unconvinced about that. We'll see come July 1st. I'm sure of that.

No idea if my sanity will last that long, I'm at the point where I wish he'd just make his fucking mind up.

lc-mcfc said:
He says he wants to stay in the North-West so I believe it is between us and the Rags.

Could be wrong though.

that leaves your arse attached to the fence then ha

amehh said:
CitySlut said:
I dont want him hes ugly and fat, we should be signing someone sexy like Torres, I'd let him shoot at me.

Oi, there's only room for the one slag on this forum. jimharri ;)

I'm sure your services would be much appreciated by the likes of Mr Ferdinand. Bye bye.

Beef curtains down to her fucking knee's , more pricks than a pin cussion. Fanny like a clowns pocket.

azatheblue said:
C_T_I_D said:
jrb said:
If he goes to Chelsea, will he get regular games? He has to oust Anelka and Dog Breath. Remember, he needs regular games as it's the world cup next year. From one bench to another.

See people say that but if all of a sudden Ibra went to Barcelona and they missed out on Eto'o to us then Inter could take Drogba as his replacement and Chelsea could sign Tevez as Drogba's replacement.

i dont think theres time for those events to un-fold , things wouldnt move as quick in next few weeks because every one seems to be taking things slowly , either that or secret deals or on-going , but either way if we sign tevez - eto will come , if we sign eto -tevez will come. anyway mate lets see what happens.

FFS if we sign both of them there will be a few of us who will come lol!

C_T_I_D said:

500 pages for 50 % . ________ pages for 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.