Tevez [Merged]

chorleybloo123 said:
"Now we are evaluating the proposals of the City and Chelsea, plus another team," Joorabchian told Radio Del Plata in Argentina. Did not identify the third club.

"In the next two weeks Jack, with Adrian (Ruocco, seized Tevez) and we will sit down with me to resolve this," said the businessman.

who are Jack and Adrian??

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5399678,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 78,00.html</a>

Yet another SSN rehash on a slow news day. They said the exact same thing when Kaka was on his way to Madrid - ie they said Chelski had made a last ditch attempt to hijack that deal and they persisted with this bullshit even after Chelski denied it.

Twats.

for some reason,i have a gut feeling this is gona fall flat for us and he wont join.i would be pritty gutted but i can see it happeneing.i personally dont think he will join.

mcfcdave said:
for some reason,i have a gut feeling this is gona fall flat for us and he wont join.i would be pritty gutted but i can see it happeneing.i personally dont think he will join.

Who is he supposed to have given the interview to because I can find no trace of it anywhere on the web and Kia is on holiday.

Cheers Robbie ;) From tomorrow Mail with new quotes.

Robinho: Carlos Tevez would guarantee Manchester City Champions League football
By IAN LADYMAN
Last updated at 12:19 AM on 25th June 2009

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories
Manchester City's Brazilian star Robinho believes the aquisition of Carlos Tevez would help the club clinch a Champions League place next season.

Robinho is confident that Tevez will choose City ahead of Chelsea in the wake of his decision to leave Manchester United, and join new signing Roque Santa Cruz at Eastlands.

Robinho said: ‘This would be a huge transfer for us and would be a really positive thing for me.

Latin beat: Robinho believes fellow South American Carlos Tevez could catapult City into the top four if the Eastlands club sign the Argentine striker this summer

‘The news as I understand it is that the deal is almost done for Tevez to come. We would have a South American attack line next season and that would be spectacular.

‘If Tevez comes we would be able to massively increase our power in the Premier League next season — we could move up to the European level.’

The news as I understand it is that the deal is almost done for Tevez to come.

A classic ITK quote. I'm surprised he didn't follow it up with "I've got no reason to lie" or "my source is a reliable one". ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.