Tevez [Merged]

Lomas has a lob on said:
samharris said:
Lord BLue said:
just taken a home made lasagne out of the oven. made it for the wife and me mam... secret ingredient is chorizo
needs too cool down for awhile now
secret ingredient is chorizo
Careful now you'll have some thinking hes an obscure Italian that we're after.
dont mention lasagne, thats my favourite, and i've had a bad stomach bug last three days, and im just about ready to start the re-fuelling process, but its to late to expect the mrs to make a lasagne 4 me. plus to be honest i've never had a homemade 1 from any one including me mum god bless her, that has tasted better than you get in a pub.

finished eating it now and it was way nicer than any pub lasagne. my mum was well impressed. made her hash this morning (guess what the secret ingredient was in that?). she was impressed with my green chicken curry on friday night too. well she doesn't visit very often so you have to make the effort.

i've been telling her about tevez about to sign and i mentioned eto'o too. she goes, in front of my rag wife, is he the one who scored in the cup final? who won? bless her, i'll cook for her again alright.

I'm probably echoing what a few of you have said on here, but I'll post it anyway. What excites me most about the prospect of signing Tevez is the fact his constant movement pressurises his opponents into making mistakes. He's not an out and out goal scorer or a target man, but he forces defences to open up and I think he'll give players like Ireland and Robinho a lot more room to work in. If we sign him it'll make the transfer window for me.

Irwell said:
I'm probably echoing what a few of you have said on here, but I'll post it anyway. What excites me most about the prospect of signing Tevez is the fact his constant movement pressurises his opponents into making mistakes. He's not an out and out goal scorer or a target man, but he forces defences to open up and I think he'll give players like Ireland and Robinho a lot more room to work in. If we sign him it'll make the transfer window for me.

a la kuyt

Lord BLue said:
a la kuyt

Precisely. This type of player is invaluable as far as I'm concerned. Not only do they put pressure on defenders and cause mistakes, they also force defensive players to focus on defending, which helps out the defence a lot.

I think you can tell I rate him quite highly! (and Kuyt too if I'm fair to the dippers)

Irwell said:
Lord BLue said:
a la kuyt

Precisely. This type of player is invaluable as far as I'm concerned. Not only do they put pressure on defenders and cause mistakes, they also force defensive players to focus on defending, which helps out the defence a lot.

I think you can tell I rate him quite highly! (and Kuyt too if I'm fair to the dippers)

i agree

it was one reason why i didn't see him heading to liverpool. the fact they already have a kuyt

Lord BLue said:
Irwell said:
Lord BLue said:
a la kuyt

i agree

it was one reason why i didn't see him heading to liverpool. the fact they already have a kuyt

They don't just have one "Kuyt", they have eleven "Kuyt's".

Bluemoon115 said:
Lord BLue said:
Irwell said:
Lord BLue said:
a la kuyt

i agree

They don't just have one "Kuyt", they have eleven "Kuyt's".
Some ugly team that.

Irwell said:

He is a rich man's Paul Dickov in this respect. A pest but a skillful pest.

He used to be a dirty rag Teves Teves.

He helped Ronaldo pack his bag Teves Teves.

He's coming to play for the boys in blue,
theres nothing baconface can do,

Carlos Teves Fergie sign him up.

A song with baconface and Rag in it, we don't have one of them. :-)

Numptyed said:
He used to be a dirty rag Teves Teves.

He helped Ronaldo pack his bag Teves Teves.

He's coming to play for the boys in blue,
theres nothing baconface can do,

Carlos Teves Fergie sign him up.

A song with baconface and Rag in it, we don't have one of them. :-)

A winner for me Numptyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.