Tevez [Merged]

zeusbheld said:
i'm not in the kitchen--in fact my apartment doesn't even have much of a kitchen--but i suspect that Carlitos is basically a done deal but the legal complications due to him being owned by a company and not a team are immense, and the club won't announce it officially until that is untangled.

I thought we delayed so it wouldn't over-shadow RSC's transfer.

zeusbheld said:
i'm not in the kitchen--in fact my apartment doesn't even have much of a kitchen--but i suspect that Carlitos is basically a done deal but the legal complications due to him being owned by a company and not a team are immense, and the club won't announce it officially until that is untangled.

I think your on the money m8

No groundbreaking news and nothing more than we already know but my old man knows someone supposedly itk within ragland. He says tevez will be announced on Monday. Haven't a clue how reliable the guy is but just thought I'd share it as my dad has just rang to tell me.

bluejase said:
No groundbreaking news and nothing more than we already know but my old man knows someone supposedly itk within ragland. He says tevez will be announced on Monday. Haven't a clue how reliable the guy is but just thought I'd share it as my dad has just rang to tell me.

It fits with everything else we've heard, so it's probably right :D

smith1855 said:
jrb said:
Slightly off topic. No wonder Chelsea have spat their dummy out over Terry. After losing Robinho and Tevez to us(?), you can't blame them for being stropy.
This is the start of a nice new rivalry methinks.

Yeah, that and the fact that he's their captain, only player who's come through their academy, top earner, English (benefit for CL from now on), England captain, and their other first choice centre back is leaving too. I thought City had some insider info that meant they thought they could pull it off, but this was clearly just a shot in the dark.

zeusbheld said:

Spot on Zeus!!

;-)

We are close though.........alledgedly!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.