Tevez [Merged]

It makes me feel like dancin.... gonna dance the night away.....

tevez.gif

Just got in after having no signal/internet for a few hours. Praise the bloody lord! A pity I don't work with any rags so I can't go rag baiting.

Re: Tevez [Merged] Tevez Song

United thought We'd never sign
Tevez Tevez
He's quick he's strong he's Argentine
Tevez Tevez
We always knew his blood was blue
He's City's number 32
Carlos Tevez City's 32

wrongun73 said:
cookie getting in his car on SSN........

'its a big day for the club, this'
wonder what else the rum c*nts got up his sleeve haha ;]

I fucking love that post mate...!

Off now to check SSN for myself!!!!!!

eastlands oasis said:
PoolHustler said:
Can't help but laugh at all the rags that have got Tevez in their usernames over at Redcafe...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what about the ones that have got "Tevez 32" on their shirts...now that is hilarious!!! still,they could cut them up and use them to blow their noses on and wipe their tears over another big name player turning them down,or ladyboy leaving!

Can you imagine the merchandising dream Tevez 32 should prove to be. Not just official home and away shirts but Tevez 32 key rings, tshirts, posters, car kits, badges, nodding dolls, penants and God only knows what else. Gary Cook - genius.

now that tevez has signed , hope MH tells him to feck off that hairband he wears , but now he can at least afford a decent one & not buy from the pound shop ,COS NOW HE PLAYS FOR THE RICHEST TEAM IN THE WORLD............................................ SORRY IL GET ME COAT

Re: ha-aha-aha-ha-aha

Pam said:
micahr said:
blueinsa said:
Yeah but he is shit....

Never liked him......

Berbaflop is a million times better.....

If Fergie really wanted him he would have stayed.....

Owen is miles better and will easily get 20 goals next season......

Ha ha ha fuckin haha ha ha fuckin ha ha ha.......

Rag wankers!

We've got loadsa money from the Ronaldo deal.....

Its not paying off the interest on our loans.....

We could buy anyone we want, we just don't want cos City are bad bad people etc.....

Owen has got years left and isn't injury prone.....

Valencia is a world class player.....

HONEST. hehe

And don't forget that everyone on the planet has heard of the third bloke they showed off today, albeit his name seems to have temporarily escaped me. He cost three million quid, so he must be even better than Jonathon Macken.

Thats 3 more off the famous fergie youth system!

You have to laugh.....

What a day its been!!!! the faces on the reds at works has been priceless. HAHAHA.

there will be no more sigings at the swamp!! they actually believe owen will score 25 goals a season!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, im in tears

The reds are shitting themselves, its fucking superb this!!!!

Have a listen to this twat crerand again - start of the interview saying taking ths piss about tevez coming to city on a 5 year deal, he wouldn't believe it. you do now you jock ****!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.net/mediaplayer/media_player.asp?id=106992&c=&t=&rssPodcast=&podcastid=&mediaType=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.net/mediaplayer/me ... ediaType=1</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.