Tevez MUST start

been saying it for some, even when he was getting bagged on here, Tevez when he steps on the field has ran his socks off for City. clear choice starter as I see it for the final. The young Balo and Dzeko should watch and learn from the bench.

I cant see him not starting. Dzeko would suit Stoke and with Mario anything could happen. Carlos will frighten Stoke from the off.

I reckon RM will start the same XI as for the Semi (but Micah to replace Zaba, based on last night's performance!)

Tevez, Dzecko, Milner, Zaba, Vieira etc on the bench. Plenty of options for RM if needed!

For me it's:

-------------------Hart

Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Zabaleta/Kolarov

------------------De Jong

------------Milner-------Yaya

-------Silva-------Dzeko-------Tevez

This situation was an AJ-repeat.

When AJ was around, everyone think that he was in-over-his-head and not good enough to start.
When AJ was injured, everyone think that AJ is as crucial to the team as sunlight to plants.

Now,

When Tevez was around, everyone slated him for being selfish and his transfer request. Begged for him to leave.
When Tevez was injured, everyone begs for him to be back.

Gotta love Bluemoon.

Carlos Tevez is simply irreplaceable..<br /><br />-- Wed May 11, 2011 9:46 am --<br /><br />Carlos Tevez is simply irreplaceable..

i would start balo, tevez and silva as a front 3.

dzeko gave away far too many freekicks last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.