Tevez MUST start

TheMightyQuinn said:
Tevez will do as he's told.

This is a great point!

I was going to start another thread but figured i'd best put in here so, lets say Tevez is going in the summer? Obviously no one barr Tevez knows what IS going to happen but shouldn't we just start him on saturday weather he is fully fit or not knowing that he is just going to go in the summer anyway? Is it worth the risk? Thoughts?

u2fme2 said:
he's not fit enough to start

Not sure where you get that from, In 10minutes last night he done more than Dzeko did all game.

Tevez showed us in 10minutes how much better he is than Dzeko and Balotelli put together.
Mancini isnt stupid, Tevez will start.

jeffmr2 said:
Really dislike the guys attitude and all the drama he brings but he did add something when he came on tonight.He looks way to fat and unfit to start on sat but maybe thats his future role for us an impact sub.

Wow, I can't comprehend how "mind-blowing" this statement is.

Can we win without him?
We beat the scums @ Wembley didn't we?
Keep the faith with the same troops.
You dance with the Lady that brung ya

I rather Mancini bring him on only when he deems Tevez is ready to come on & the team needs it. A great Machiavellian manager will keep his troops lean & hungry.

Was Tevez as an impact sub?

P.S. Kudos to Mancini for two great orderly subs. in the last match. A fit Tevez off the bench @ Goodison Park might have done the trick.

brian the blue said:
Either him or Balotelli have to start over AJ. Thought AJ was our only poor performer tonight, no wonder it changed the game when he was subbed.
Agree 100% with that even though im a big AJ fan as i live near smoggie land-Tevez is our best chance of scoring and will be gutted if he leaves but win us the cup for now Carlos!!

Mancini would have played him for more than 7 mins if he thought he had a chance of starting at Wembley.

Watch him come down the tunnel after the game on OS, he looked knackered. i would imagine the bio monitoring data would have confirmed that he is not competition match fit.

He won't start, but might get half an hour in the final - probably when he would most effective in his current state of fitness in my opinion.

The man just oozes class , as soon as he comes on he creates a golden opportunity and almost scores himself. He came on and just calmed the team down , and even though just back from a severe injury was chasing every ball as per usual . He is a quality player and if he is fit for the final , he must play because he brings so much to the table , strength , determination and that winning mentality . He maybe small in comparison to Stoke centre halves but on the ground he will cause pure mayhem for them. It won't be the end of the world if he doesn't start because we have soo many other talents that can produce for us but he would only improve our chances of winning. If he leaves in the summer , so be it but he has been a fantastic player for us and hopefully he can carry on his tremendous form on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.