Tevez MUST start

Graceyboy said:
bluefandk said:
Impossible for us to judge how fit he is, hopefully he will be able to put in a shift for 60 minuttes on saturday, but if he is not fit he should not start.

Fantastic cameo tonight by him.

I agree with this POV. To have Tevez come on with 30 mins to go with his energy, that would be much more effective than starting and then running out of steam. Him chasing down tired defenders will really knacker them out quickly.

This

Title says it all, he MUST start. Absolute class act, head and shoulders (not literally) above any one else in the club and he brings so so so so much to the club. Even if it is to be his last game i'm sure he can be replaced over time but right now, priortise him and importantly include Mr.Carlos Tevez in the 11 that walk out onto Wembley on Saturday afternoon!

A one legged tevez is better than 2 balotelli's and an edin every day of the week.
Give him anything he wants. 10mins tevez better than balotelli in all the matches he's played for us .

LoveCity said:
Dzeko and Balotelli just aren't in his class, when he came on today even for a few minutes, he offered so much more than both do.

Will be gutted when we lose the greedy mercenary bastard, he will be hard to replace.

Sums it up perfectly.

I'd start him on Saturday and play him for 60 mins.

However I'd leave armband with Vince.

Spot on OP. He saw that game out, unlucky not to score. Ok, he may want to leave but you never get less than 100% from him. If we were to face him for another team, he'd get a cheer from me at least.

Has to start

Dzeko and balotelli not as half as good if he last 70 min then that will do, lets not chase the game,

As for the armband not arsed as long as we in,

Play him from the start. Hope for 60 minutes.

I think Mancini will play 1 up front. Hope he starts with Tevez but we will see. Not long now.

Not sure he's fit enough for 90. I'd bring him off the bench again but earlier depending on how the game is panning out.

Balo to start over Dzeko for me

in the 11 mins he was on the pitch he forced a save out of the keeper (dzeko wouldnt have even beaten the defender to the ball)

he was inches away from getting onto a cross (Dzekos movement in the box is virtually non existant)

he set up viera for his chance that was cleared off the line (so much for being greedy eh!!!!!)

he chased and harried defenders more than dzeko had done and put them under real pressure

we look so much more a dangerous team with him on the pitch.

a 75% fit tevez is better than dzeko and I would start him and balo together...this will push the stoke defence back/deeper and may help to stop the long ball (or make it les effective)....tevez harrassing the defenders will help it become less evvective...dzeko doesnt have the pace to harrass the defenders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.