Tevez officially not going to Corinthians

Parksidecity said:
I'm delighted it has broken down , i know he wants to leave but while he is with us we have one of the best strikers in the world.

A guy who won't chuck the towel in , stop being disrespectful.

He wants to be near his family -nothing wrong with that.. 90% of people would move out of manchester if they had the chance

Tevez = God like genius

So whats your problem with Manchester then? 90% you think? I think you are a tool.

Re: Corinthians pull out of deal for Tevez

smiles said:
Let's be honest, this was just a gesture towards Tevez's apparent desire to play closer to home.
Now the real negotiations will begin, with top european clubs who can actually afford him.

yep, it was obvious what was going on<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 am --<br /><br />
alibobs36 said:
Do you think Carlos has lost credabily with all the shit about how he hates Manchester and everything about EPL and will he ever be held in such high esteme again by us?

The only credibility he has is when he's playing on the pitch, off the pitch he lost it a long time ago

Re: Corinthians pull out of deal for Tevez

they never even intended to do business with us, they've been aware of tevez' desire to leave for ages now, yet they only show an interest at the last minute? they always intended to let the clock run down, saves some face for them instead of pulling out of the deal and showin that they could never afford him in the first place!

Parksidecity said:
I'm delighted it has broken down , i know he wants to leave but while he is with us we have one of the best strikers in the world.

He wants to be near his family -nothing wrong with that.. 90% of people would move out of manchester if they had the chance

Tevez = God like genius

Yea I am pretty he will still play like he used after being forced to stay (AGAIN)... NOT. This guy will be cancer in the dressing room now.

I hope to fuck that Mancini at least takes the Captaincy away from him, after what Tevez did by publically stating he wants to leave TWICE within 6 months he has absolutely no right anymore to be our Captain, regardless of how good a player he is.

Andouble said:
jaden19 said:
No Aguero then:(

Mancini said we would only get him if Tevez goes.

wrong.

Double agree. Tevez is on his way; maybe not now, but he's not going to change his tune and a replacement/addition is needed now. City fully appreciate this. Step forward Kun....<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 am --<br /><br />
avoidconfusion said:
Parksidecity said:

Tevez = God like genius

Yea I am pretty he will still play like he used after being forced to stay (AGAIN)... NOT. This guy will be cancer in the dressing room now.

No doubt at all that he will be stripped of the captaincy.

I hope to fuck that Mancini at least takes the Captaincy away from him, after what Tevez did by publically stating he wants to leave TWICE within 6 months he has absolutely no right anymore to be our Captain, regardless of how good a player he is.

discopop said:
Parksidecity said:

Tevez = God like genius

So whats your problem with Manchester then? 90% you think? I think you are a tool.

Maybe he meant 90% of non-mancunians?

fairyfeet said:
discopop said:
Parksidecity said:

Tevez = God like genius

Maybe he meant 90% of non-mancunians?

It's to hoped so!

I hope Tevez fucks off this window. If he stays....i dont want to see him play.

Or he can be back-up for Aguero. :D

for fuck sake, we all knew this move wasn't happening, but we need to get rid of the twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.