Tevez officially not going to Corinthians

the rags are stalling on wesley because of his wage demands. would we be really be stupid enough to pay 280k a week to a guy who is made of glass who plays 24 games a season ? why are inter so desperate to sell anyway ? they have to sell to buy but surely if he was that good they would be keeping him and selling fringe players to raise the money.

no thanks from me, let the rags take the gamble

bobmcfc said:
the rags are stalling on wesley because of his wage demands. would we be really be stupid enough to pay 280k a week to a guy who is made of glass who plays 24 games a season ? why are inter so desperate to sell anyway ? they have to sell to buy but surely if he was that good they would be keeping him and selling fringe players to raise the money.

no thanks from me, let the rags take the gamble

Where do the 24 games come from?

Club Season League Cup Continental Other[nb 1] Total
Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals
Real Madrid 2007–08 30 9 3 0 5 0 0 0 38 9
2008–09 22 2 1 0 4 0 1 0 28 2
Total 52 11 4 0 9 0 1 0 66 11
Internazionale 2009–10 26 4 4 1 11 3 0 0 41 8
2010–11 25 4 1 0 9 3 3 0 38 7
Total 51 8 5 1 20 6 3 0 79 15

I wana vent my frustration but I'm gonna think carefully here...No word from City (Mancini, Cook etc) saying we're not in for Aguero anymore so I won't throw my dummy out the pram just yet.

I have no idea whats going to happen but I'm confident City aren't gonna let us down.

Tevez OUT - Aguero IN

Re: Corinthians pull out of deal for Tevez

If Tevez stays until January and we get Aguero , look at what we might be capable of with this strong a strike force :drools:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.