TEVEZ on your back

The Big Irishman said:
I mentioned this on the Balotelli thread, glad someone else has encountered the same situation, i wasn't told that he may be changing his number to 7 or 11 it was put across in an ambiguous manner, the amount of abuse i got from idiots calling me a RAG. The Fixer and another poster stood up for me (thank you). I did not know there were so many stupid pricks tuning into the site.
If people are paranoid about RAGS posting comments in, report them, otherwise you end up slagging off blues unecessarily
Rag!

gillymcfc said:
Just thought I would give anyone who is getting Tev on the back of shirt
A word of warning. My son went to shop today and they warned him Tev maybe changing his number, possibly 7 or 11

Now you tell me......lol!

59t3kg.jpg

wonder whats brought that on? thought its his lucky number? I can see AJ grabbin the 10 shirt, tevez 9? who knows, hope Dejong & Yaya get better numbers! want vinnie to keep 33 though.... got him on a top!

gillymcfc said:
A word of warning. My son went to shop today and they warned him Tev maybe changing his number, possibly 7 or 11
I hope not, last seasons away shirt I've got has Tevez 32 on it. Still planning on wearing it along with the new home City shirt or jacket

ste.sully said:
gillymcfc said:
I hope not, last seasons away shirt I've got has Tevez 32 on it. Still planning on wearing it along with the new home City shirt or jacket

you're wearing last years away shirt with the new home shirt? Won't you get abit hot?

Blue Smarties said:
Well that makes last seasons kit unwearable and this years aren't looking promising... fook!

Why? If it's last year's number on last year's shirt, what's the problem?

Spindash said:
Blue Smarties said:
Well that makes last seasons kit unwearable and this years aren't looking promising... fook!

Why? If it's last year's number on last year's shirt, what's the problem?
Because the new comes will laugh at me and be mean... (;

But being serious, you have a very good point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.