TEVEZ on your back

Raymoz said:
Asked for Adam Johnson 11 on my daughters top got told that Tevez has asked for that number for next season but its not confirmed yet. You'd have thought they'd have sorted something like that out prior to kit launch seeing as though it is likely to be quite popular.

I think it will depend on the players going out, and the remaining signings coming in, With the players that have been linked with possible departures then you could see numbers 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 (already gone), 10, 14, 17 all become available, It would make sense for these numbers to be filled by regular starters.

I for one would like to see De Jong wearing 4 (traditional DM number) and Kompany coming down from 33. Plus number 9 and 10 should surely be on goal scorers

banbury_blue said:
Raymoz said:
Asked for Adam Johnson 11 on my daughters top got told that Tevez has asked for that number for next season but its not confirmed yet. You'd have thought they'd have sorted something like that out prior to kit launch seeing as though it is likely to be quite popular.

I think it will depend on the players going out, and the remaining signings coming in, With the players that have been linked with possible departures then you could see numbers 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 (already gone), 10, 14, 17 all become available, It would make sense for these numbers to be filled by regular starters.

I for one would like to see De Jong wearing 4 (traditional DM number) and Kompany coming down from 33. Plus number 9 and 10 should surely be on goal scorers

I think Barry would get the 4? I think Johnson needs to give up his number 6 really! 17 has been taken by Boateng

Nah, I never go for the popular ones. Too much of an iconoclast, got Bellars on my kit last year. Of course you Brits get the first go at them. And I live right next to Nike World Headquarters! I have got to find a way to get around that.

Sick of having to preorder on World Soccer Shop!!

I for one would love to see Tevez take up the typical #9 for a forward and M.Johnson give up his #6 for a player of Barry's calibre.

Great, New away jersey for the Boy arrived TEVEZ 32 on back.

Told him to be proud an show his mates (he's 6), now he will tell its the wrong bloody number.

Carlos keep the 32 please.

gillymcfc said:
Garry.Cook said:
At least they didn't warn him that Tevez might be at Real. A new number sounds good to me!

My thoughts too, I think he will take 7 if ireland goes, if he stays johnson may have agreed to move to diff number

I don't think Johnson would have a say about what number he wears.
It's up to the boss who wears what - he might ask them if they have a preference, but I doubt someone who has played four games in two years would be first in line to choose.

gillymcfc said:
Just thought I would give anyone who is getting Tev on the back of shirt
A word of warning. My son went to shop today and they warned him Tev maybe changing his number, possibly 7 or 11

Thanks - my son was going to get Tevez 32 - I might hang on a couple of weeks.

do they refund if you buy a shirt with the wrong number or are you shit out of luck? Just bought a Johnno 11 from the States and I'll be well gutted if he changes his number!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.