TEVEZ on your back

Blue Smarties said:
Spindash said:
Why? If it's last year's number on last year's shirt, what's the problem?
Because the new comes will laugh at me and be mean... (;

But being serious, you have a very good point!

yeah he has but if you are feeling a bit self concious just leave your jacket on and nobody will know ;)

Blue Smarties said:
Spindash said:
Why? If it's last year's number on last year's shirt, what's the problem?
Because the new comes will laugh at me and be mean... (;

But being serious, you have a very good point!

Don't worry when he leads us to the promised land of glory you can cherish it
Because it was his first kit for City, All the copies around the world will have his new number on

Does anyone know the date of birth of his children that could have something to do with the number change

citykev28 said:
Born to be Blue said:
That would be good - Carlos shouldn't have any affection for his rag squad number.

he wore 32 at west ham as well. it's not his "rag number". if i was a player, i'd want 28 at every club.

OP, you need to point arrow over your thread title and look what you're doing to us all. ;o)

Soz about title of thread but just didn't know how to get parents attention to save money

Remember I am not itk just club shop info passed on to stop parents regretting putting 32 on childs shirt then child asking for new shirt

Now I have thought about it realise it assures us he will be in Sky blue next season

Get in

suprised hes not gone for ten which was his number before he went to west ham, hel get 7 imo

Asked for Adam Johnson 11 on my daughters top got told that Tevez has asked for that number for next season but its not confirmed yet. You'd have thought they'd have sorted something like that out prior to kit launch seeing as though it is likely to be quite popular.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
gillymcfc said:
Just thought I would give anyone who is getting Tev on the back of shirt
A word of warning. My son went to shop today and they warned him Tev maybe changing his number, possibly 7 or 11

Now you tell me......lol!

59t3kg.jpg

Marajuana?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.