Tevez post-match attitude is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
pee dubyas crayons said:
Can you imagine Rooney having a laugh with Tevez after the final whistle if we had won that semi? No, he would be trudging off with the rest of their team looking like someone had just died.

Tevez's reaction disgusts me. I can't fault his workrate or effort during the game, but seeing him joking around just like he did when we lost 4-3 makes me feel sick.

I hate to say it but this type of attitude is what makes them better than us at the moment.

Sort it out Carlos.
Strange post! Ever heard of sportsmanship?

The BFB said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Can you imagine Rooney having a laugh with Tevez after the final whistle if we had won that semi? No, he would be trudging off with the rest of their team looking like someone had just died.

Tevez's reaction disgusts me. I can't fault his workrate or effort during the game, but seeing him joking around just like he did when we lost 4-3 makes me feel sick.

I hate to say it but this type of attitude is what makes them better than us at the moment.

Sort it out Carlos.
I've tried to ignore this post but it has pissed me right off, so I just want to get this off my chest to the OP......

GET A GRIP YOU FUCKING PRICK.

Best reply of the day!

BillyShears said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

Sort it out Carlos.

What an infuriatingly stupid post!
What do you expect from BrooklandsBlue2.0??? It's all in his writing style.

pee dubyas crayons said:

Sort it out Carlos.

Oh dear Lord.

You are a prick my friend. The game was over. How would expect Tevez to behave towards his ex-team mates?

pee dubyas crayons said:

Sort it out Carlos.

Fuck off.

jimharri and your left wing revolutionary stony - please find and directly quote ONE word or sentence where I have been racist on this forum.

Throwing round racism accusations is a VERY dangerous game in these modern times of lawsuits and claims.

Then, when you fail, ask yourself how you've escaped a ban for directly insulting and offending a poster on this forum. Is it because you are friendly with the moderators, or is alleged racism is worse than direct insults like 'fuck off you prick'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.