Tevez post-match attitude is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDC, you really are the biggest dick head on this forum, I fucking despair when I read your shite. I really hope you don't go to games.

Tevez has scored 18 goals this season, what else do you want him to do? walk around the City Centre holding a big sign declaring his love for City?

Maybe we should go back to having Jon Macken up front.

Absolutely ridiculous thread.

Yet another silly thread has soiled my eyes...

Most of the time I love blues but there's a few that are only happy when they're throwing insults/criticism towards our players/staff/manager/owners and I really hate it.

Please just do us all a favour and remove your negativity from around the club as we really dont need it.

bizzbo said:
it was me

i said he has a history of casual racism

hopefully he will challenge me on it, I remember a couple of his posts extremely well, shouldn't take long to find them

and as for what he said at the time of the adebayor shirt incident......

Don't remind me of the Adebayor threads. Probably one of the worst times in BM history.

What did he say?

Just curious. There were so many vile comments that I kind of filtered them out after about the 20th page.

pee dubyas crayons said:
jimharri and your left wing revolutionary stony - please find and directly quote ONE word or sentence where I have been racist on this forum.

Throwing round racism accusations is a VERY dangerous game in these modern times of lawsuits and claims.

Then, when you fail, ask yourself how you've escaped a ban for directly insulting and offending a poster on this forum. Is it because you are friendly with the moderators, or is alleged racism is worse than direct insults like 'fuck off you prick'?
Please show me where I mentioned "race" or "racism" on here. Also, show me where I said "fuck off, you prick". If you can't, I await your apology. If that is forthcoming , I won't take this matter any further.

mackenzie said:
What did he say?

Just curious. There were so many vile comments that I kind of filtered them out after about the 20th page.

think he was one of the first. I'd prefer not to go trawling through his history, let alone post it again, but it's there for all to see in his profile, people can make their own minds up.

bizzbo said:
mackenzie said:
What did he say?

think he was one of the first. I'd prefer not to go trawling through his history, let alone post it again, but it's there for all to see in his profile, people can make their own minds up.

Agreed bizzbo. No idea why I asked that tbh. Just being a nosey female I guess.

mackenzie said:
bizzbo said:
it was me

i said he has a history of casual racism

hopefully he will challenge me on it, I remember a couple of his posts extremely well, shouldn't take long to find them

and as for what he said at the time of the adebayor shirt incident......

Don't remind me of the Adebayor threads. Probably one of the worst times in BM history.

What did he say?

Don't remind me of the Adebayor threads
What did he say?
Bloody ell! that was a fast change of mind :)

bluemanc said:
mackenzie said:

What did he say?

Don't remind me of the Adebayor threads
What did he say?
Bloody ell! that was a fast change of mind :)

I know. Was kind of playing to the expectations of the audience. Me being a woman and all that. ;-)

Im new to this forum lads, so give us a chance please.

IMO Tevez is a quality player, if not our best. I believe he is probably in the top three strikers in the league, as just because he doesnt bang in 30 goals a season, doesnt mean he deserves the stick he gets from some fans.

A great buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.