Tevez price?

I can't see that there'd be a bidding war.
Simply there aren't many teams out there that could afford it.

Can see it involving a swap. But at the very, very most, 30million. If that.

gelly said:
I think Tevez is 30 million max, the problem with clubs signing him is that he brings a whole load of excessive baggage with him. He's so unpredictable. If Inter want him I think a swap with Eto'o and Sneijder would suffice.

Carlos is easily the most hard working (on the pitch) and respected player in the world- im not sure how you've come to the conclusion he brings along 'baggage'.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related[/youtube]

Aussie! said:
gelly said:
I think Tevez is 30 million max, the problem with clubs signing him is that he brings a whole load of excessive baggage with him. He's so unpredictable. If Inter want him I think a swap with Eto'o and Sneijder would suffice.

Carlos is easily the most hard working (on the pitch) and respected player in the world- im not sure how you've come to the conclusion he brings along 'baggage'.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related[/youtube]

As in excess baggage, ie his unpredictable behaviour off the pitch.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
Sneijder/Maicon Tolm?

I will be surprised if he goes to Italy as you would have thought he would prefer a Spanish move but as long as we get top quality in, so be it.

All will become pretty clear very soon I suspect.

Forget all this crap about homesickness and wanting to play in Spanish speaking country.

It comes down to nothing more than Tevez and his bastard agents wanting to move him on for another last pay day and the lack of respect for our manager.

He is in a corner and only a couple of clubs, Inter and Madrid, can even prepare a bid that would come anywhere close to matching our demands and quality makeweights.

We will come out of it stronger, whichever transfer scenario plays out.

I blame nobody but Kia for this fiasco we face ourselves with but one thing is for sure like you said it'll make us stronger whichever way it goes.................

He's a Manchester City player end of until a club comes in with an offer acceptable to Manchester City and that's the way it will stay.

Players plus cash deal - Maicon + Sneijder + £10m or will it be Inter's turn to '...bottle it."

Stand up to them City.

for tevez alone,30m or don't even answer the phone

i would like sneijder + 10-15m as a swap

Whether you blame Tevez or Kia for his shortcomings is irrelevant, we can't have one without the other, so Kia's problems are Tevez's problems, and by obvious extension our problems.

If we can't get at least 35 million GBP, then I want a player.

Anything less than 35 million is absolute robbery considering the price of Carroll and Torres.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.