Tevez replacement [Merged]

Re: Tevez replacement and striker number 4

How is wanting a 4 th striker and a Tev replacement excluding dzeko and Balo as they are 1st and 2nd??? Someone can't count. Or someone rates Jo top dog

Re: Tevez Replacement...

dillbi95 said:
So Tevez wants to go to Spain / Italy, what would anybody think to a Straight swap Tevez for Aguero?
I'd be very disappointed in Tevez if that were to be the case. He is 'quoted' as saying that he wants to be close to his children, so a move to Spain or Italy would prove him to have been disingenuous or outright deceitful. That's not the player we've seen work his socks off for this club for the last two seasons.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Convinced it's going to be Rossi. Not my choice, but then I'm not sure how we replace Tevez

would f*cking LOVE it if it were Rossi. Sublime, sublime player.

Ntini77 said:
Definitely not my preference, but I'm predicting Eto'o & Lavezzi.

I've got a bad feeling about Eto'o coming to the club I feel it will be a George Weah scenario all over again with him failing to get used to playing in England and wanting out.

Tevez swap - no cash - for Aguero & Forlan

the goats backside said:
Eastlands90 said:
We should try to get Aguero. Sell Tevez for maybe 45 million and get Aguero for somewhere around the same price.

Grrrrrrrrr

Haha. Well its just my opinion. Perhaps you'd like to share yours? :)

EalingBlue2 said:
How is wanting a 4 th striker and a Tev replacement excluding dzeko and Balo as they are 1st and 2nd??? Someone can't count. Or someone rates Jo top dog

Eh? People are quoting the likes of Aguero and Eto'o as the 'Tev replacement'. This would put Balotelli and Dzeko on the bench for big games - what's the point in that? You could play MB from the left, of course, but our interest in Sanchez/Nasri indicates that our two 'wingers' next season are going to be Silva and a new signing.

And Jo's perfectly acceptable as a 4th choice - if we're seriously unlucky enough to lose three centre-forwards, we could a lot worse than Jo.

Super Ned said:
Tevez swap - no cash - for Aguero & Forlan

Atletico are super skint and would never accept that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.