Tevez says happy again in Manchester, getting in shape

He is an important player for us and will play a part this season but his attitude of the pitch is shite, he acts like a spoilt child, he changes his mind way too much and thinks he can just choose to stay and we will all come running to him well it doesn't wash with me, he has messed us about too many times now and he should be told to either stay and knuckle down or piss off he can't just continue changing his mind at every opportunity

So Mancini left him out because Tevez asked him to.

Now he's fit, I wonder if he'll walk straight into the team. I hope not...unless Nasri, Silva, Dzeko, Yaya, Tevez and Aguero can all play in one team.

MCFC BOB said:
Marvin said:
MCFC BOB said:
I said this would happen.

I really am getting sick of him now.
You are sick of him knuckling down? Strange response
No, I'm sick of him changing his mind.

Im glad he's changed his mind...In top five prem strikers list, along with Dzeko and Aguero.

whats to be sick about..??

hahaha oh my god this is becoming a joke...

He makes excuses for EVERYTHING...

"I'm a scapegoat cause I missed the pen./ I gained weight cause Im sad/ I'm not starting because it is my decision."

He's happy right now because his wife and kids are with him. If they can be happy over here then we might get years out of him yet.

Hes saying he's happy again,(tevez) to please mancini because he knows we dont need him!! He's thought to himself o shi t im at a big club,im on top wonga,o and look who city have brought in aguero,nasri,etc etc I better pull me socks up or end up rotting on the bench!! Tevez thoughts ????

Rammy Blue said:
Shocking that a professional footballer, paid handsomely, can stick on 6 kilos in a couple of weeks.

I am not sure most people EAT 6 kilos in a couple of weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.