Tevez SHOULD start every League game

kp789 said:
If he plays like that every game then yes

He plays like that in 150% of the games he has started, always gives every thing, ala Milner/Zaba, where have you been lateley ?

You could easily argue that his work ethic is enough for him to start, but the fact is that he makes the other players better. Silva, Nasri and Kun were much better with Balotelli subbed.

We've been saying this for a while, our best starting 11 includes Aguero and Tevez. But Mancini will keep tinkering with different pairings every week regardless of form or class.

Even when he doesn't score, he moves the ball around beautifully and works his socks off.

LoveCity said:
Mancini never forgets and hasn't forgiven Tevez for the Munich incident.
thats ok if you,ve got a van persie or cavanni to replace him but weve got ballotelli

jackrussel said:
LoveCity said:
thats ok if you,ve got a van persie or cavanni to replace him but weve got ballotelli

I completely agree, I'm not saying Mancini is right but I truly believe he has never and will never forgive Tevez for Munich despite Tevez being our best striker at the moment. This whole "4 big name strikers" thing pisses me off, he never lets a pair settle and is switching them every week to pander to their egos. There is NO NEED for four expensive big name forwards like that, no club in the world has an equivalent.

He must start every game..he is the best striker we have atm...ballo must be sell in jan his mind is not here anymore

LoveCity said:

tevez always claims they never get along, before the munich incident

Mario will eventually cost Mancini his job.If fit we must start all our remaining games with Silva Aquero Tevez,no need for rotation now with just the prem and cup left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.