Tevez SHOULD start every League game

lunebleu said:
andy h said:
Think Bobby was trying to be clever. Maybe he thought that Mario would be fired up and produce something special like he did in the 6-1. The game changed when Tevez came on - more intensity and more threat.

Agree that Tevez and Aguero should be our first choice pairing. Dzeko to come on later to create a front three or to mix things up. Balotelli has shot his bolt now - he's had his chances and not come up with the goods. Time for him to move on methinks.

The only reasons i can think of why he picked Mario were--
a] Given that the Rags defence this season has been crap at set pieces---Mario's height might cause a problem.
b]Mancini is stubborn and hopes his protegy will come good and thus prove his decision to buy him was a stroke of genius.
c]It's belated pay-back time for Tevez

How can Mancini be stubborn when he's hardly started Mario? My guess is he played him because Tevez and Aguero clearly haven't been working too well together, it's far too predictable with them and there's been little chemistry. Mario gives us different options and he tore united a new one last season. Dzeko is out of the equation because he's wank when he starts

We are literally playing once a week until May now.Point being Roberto says he rotates to give game time,theres going to be a lot of disappointed players with so few places.

Based on Tevez's recent form ,I think the game plan was to start Mario and bring Tevez when the defenders supposedly were wary and tired ...but sadly Mario didn't follow the blue print according to Bobby...<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
lunebleu said:
andy h said:
Think Bobby was trying to be clever. Maybe he thought that Mario would be fired up and produce something special like he did in the 6-1. The game changed when Tevez came on - more intensity and more threat.

Agree that Tevez and Aguero should be our first choice pairing. Dzeko to come on later to create a front three or to mix things up. Balotelli has shot his bolt now - he's had his chances and not come up with the goods. Time for him to move on methinks.

The only reasons i can think of why he picked Mario were--
a] Given that the Rags defence this season has been crap at set pieces---Mario's height might cause a problem.
b]Mancini is stubborn and hopes his protegy will come good and thus prove his decision to buy him was a stroke of genius.
c]It's belated pay-back time for Tevez

How can Mancini be stubborn when he's hardly started Mario? My guess is he played him because Tevez and Aguero clearly haven't been working too well together, it's far too predictable with them and there's been little chemistry. Mario gives us different options and he tore united a new one last season. Dzeko is out of the equation because he's wank when he starts
+1

Everyone knew this apart from mancini

Absolute joke he started on the bench.

Game changed when he came on, if Mancini can't see his own error today then we've no hope.

Yes tevez changed the game when he came on.
Balotelli should have started as he usually plays great against the rags, but he never starts anyway so people saying 'Mancini keeps faithful to Balo while Tevez sits on the bench' need to take a second look.
The only thing I wouldve changed about today's line up was Milner on for maybe Nasri. Mancini did everything right for me today, silly mistakes let us down. We lost to United, big fucking whoop.
To sum up, yes Tevez SHOULD start every game.

noise said:
spacecadet said:
He should be starting more games than he has been doing this season.
Minutes played:

Tevez - 1012
Aguero - 695
Dzeko - 556
Balotelli - 535

I don't think he's hurting for minutes played.

If we look at all games this season including cups.

Tevez starts W10 D5 L2

Teves benched W1 D4 L2

Maybe if Tevez had played 1500 mins and Balotell 35 we'd be top

Does nobody else think that Tevez was a fool to hack down Rafael that late on 20 yds from goal? If Mario had done that the press wouldve had a field day.

Mr. Aguia said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Who with? Cos tevez and aguero have looked pretty wank together most times

How can they look wank together when they never start together?

They sarted together more times than any other two together. I mean we didnt see Dzeko+Balo starting really.

Most if the time it was Tevez-Agero then Agüero-Dzeko then Tevez-Dzeko and maybe there were a few Agüero-Balo and Tevez-Balo starts as well.

it is cleae than Agüero/Tevez are the preferred strikers by Mancini looking at their playing minutes.

Agüero was injured a month long when he got that kick vs. Soton is 2nd round in August. Thats why he doestn have that much minutes but he would have if he hadnt had that injury...

But agree we need to chose one partnership out of the possible six (A-D, A-T, A-B, D-T, D-B, T-B) and get them in fom at least instead of changing it every match.

Suarez/Cavani/Falcao/RVP arent rested/rotated much still.If they would be they wouldt score as much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.