Tevez - staying or going?

the is a prick and i hate him for that,he never had my respect as a player from me.wouldn't mine if he leaves to is fucking happy club.

afro2007 said:
the is a prick and i hate him for that,he never had my respect as a player from me.wouldn't mine if he leaves to is fucking happy club.
I'm with this guy!! ...I think?

I must be missing something here....................why aren't his kids here in England with him?
I know he's split from their Mother and I know the girls live with their Mother but it's about time he put his foot down and insisted that the girls came to England. He seems to be able to produce the girls at CoMS whenever necessary!
For pity sake it's for 3 years max. Millions of working fathers have to uproot their kids because of 'the job'.
Get a grip Carlos and see the job through.
There is not a club in world football that can afford to buy you from City so you know what you have to do.
You get the girls over to England or you shut the f*** up and get on with life without them!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 am --<br /><br />I'm further innformed that he's reunited with his wife but can't persuade her to move to Manchester. What a limp dick he is! You are the breadwinner Carlos you tell her then if she won't come bring the kids without her and let her do all the visiting trips instead of you.
As I said before it's for three years maximum so for pity sake get control of your life and stop bloody whinging.
Football wise you aren't going anywhere because nobody can afford to sign you.

From another angle...The don has played a blinder here drawing out carlos from his interview at the weekend.....His usual FANTASTIC PLAYER quotes.....BUT then adds in there was chance of a swap with etoo but inter did not want to,that means the way it looks to me we wanted to do business or this was all a play to make tevez mind up for him,hence straight away he has come out with this....I say well done mancini ,now say thanks carlos lets get a deal done with someone and move on.

whenever there is moment of joy for city fans he just kills it with such statement, in december we were going to be on top of the table now this after clichy signing, i doubt he will leave tbh he is just an attention seeker and if he stays expect more tranfer requests during the season

No one else can afford him unless we agree to a player swap and he takes a cut in wages and a fairly large one at that.

If he is genuinely serious about spending as much time with his children as is possible he will need to play in Argentina for the remainder of his career.

If he does anything else ie move to Spain he will be seen in a much poorer light for the remainder of his career not that he would lose any sleep over it mind you.

The Doctor said:
I must be missing something here....................why aren't his kids here in England with him?
I know he's split from their Mother and I know the girls live with their Mother but it's about time he put his foot down and insisted that the girls came to England. He seems to be able to produce the girls at CoMS whenever necessary!
For pity sake it's for 3 years max. Millions of working fathers have to uproot their kids because of 'the job'.
Get a grip Carlos and see the job through.
There is not a club in world football that can afford to buy you from City so you know what you have to do.
You get the girls over to England or you shut the f*** up and get on with life without them!

-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 am --

I'm further innformed that he's reunited with his wife but can't persuade her to move to Manchester. What a limp dick he is! You are the breadwinner Carlos you tell her then if she won't come bring the kids without her and let her do all the visiting trips instead of you.
As I said before it's for three years maximum so for pity sake get control of your life and stop bloody whinging.
Football wise you aren't going anywhere because nobody can afford to sign you.
The family talk is pretext. Simply put, Tevez does not want to live in Manchester. Probably not even England. The weather doesn't suit him, he can't speak the language, and has no interest in learning. He is not friends with teammates coz he con't communicate happily and enjoyably with most of them, and he is bored.

Unfortunately he'd look a proper dick if he told the truth. So best couch it in 'family issues' context. I mean, dude made up a nonexistent fight with management as the excuse for wanting to leave in January. Had there been a slight chance he could conjure up a discord with Mancini he'd probably have. But it was probably hard claiming. a coach who took a guy who couldn't speak to 90% of his teammates and made him captain (especially where the old captain did nothing wrong, was still a starter, and a model citizen), and then waxed lyrical about how said player could be the Maradona of the club, was the same guy he had major issues with. So he made up a phantom beef with a bunch of management folks he probably couldn't point out in a police lineup.

Dude just wants to leave and can't seem to find legitimate reasons to base his wants on. So lets stop with the charade, and just let him go. He should find a buyer willing to pay his fee, and theen be off.

Thanks for the service, wish you well. See you later!

I've woke up this morning to hear him spouting off once again. I really hope we fuck this boy off, he's disrespecting the club, the fans and his teammates and I've just about had a stomach full of his constant dummy spitting. Get rid City otherwise come November with the transfer window approaching he'll be at it again. I can't stand him and I DON'T want to see him in a City shirt ever again.

Lots of bitter people i see on this thread!!!

the guy has been nothing short of absolute class everytime he steps on the pitch...he has single handedly dragged us through games at times.

Those saying we are a better team without him are blind......no we arent

As fpr replacements....aguero would come close...Id have snapped their hands off if someone had said eto'o a few yrs ago and he may be good as a short term replacemnt

the rest being mentioned are well below par..cavani...very very average...another bianchi in the making

and those saying he is disrepcting the club...his statement says how much respect and thanks he has for the club...the owners and the fans......

its not like he is leaving us for another club...its all family related.....look at it this way...he leaves now and we get some money for him...or in 2-3 years time and we get nothing for him

like i said...some very very bitter people on this thread..

thanks carlos for everything.......please have a word with aguero and get him to sign for us!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.