Tevez - staying or going?

If Udinese value Sanchez at 40 million euros and Palermo value pastore at 50 million and chelsea paid £50 million for Torres and Spurs want £40 million +.
Then Tevez who was the joint top scorer in the hardest league in the world and has had his best 2 years ever while at City then his value in this market has to be more than everyone in this list

The Game 77 said:
If Udinese value Sanchez at 40 million euros and Palermo value pastore at 50 million and chelsea paid £50 million for Torres and Spurs want £40 million +.
Then Tevez who was the joint top scorer in the hardest league in the world and has had his best 2 years ever while at City then his value in this market has to be more than everyone in this list
That'd be fantastic.

If only it worked that way.

The Game 77 said:

His value is whatever someone is willing to pay for him.

If Malaga put in a cash offer of 40m tomorrow and we accepted, Tevez's reaction would be interesting.

Neville Kneville said:
The Game 77 said:

normally you would be right but either we get what he's worth or he stays
And i am sure that i read somewhere that you can only buy yourself out a contract if you have less than 2 years on it<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 am --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
If Malaga put in a cash offer of 40m tomorrow and we accepted, Tevez's reaction would be interesting.

Better would be PSG who have got Arab backers now with cash to burn

The Game 77 said:
And i am sure that i read somewhere that you can only buy yourself out a contract if you have less than 2 years on it
But if he doesn't want to play, he leaves. Just how it works. We're not going to look foolish by acting like children to teach him a lesson by letting him rot in the reserves because we can. It won't happen. That! I can promise you.

Our future targets would probably be like WTF! lol

The Game 77 said:
Neville Kneville said:
The Game 77 said:

And i am sure that i read somewhere that you can only buy yourself out a contract if you have less than 2 years on it

-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 am --

LoveCity said:

So have Malaga, and they speak Spanish there too.

The Game 77 said:

Yeah, but France is still as foreign as England for Tevez and family. It surely has to be Spain or Italy. Still, an auction with the new money clubs (Roma, PSG, Malaga, Anzhi) would be nice.

Watching ESPN USA stream between Copa America games and the foreign guy (Italian or Spanish) they are talking to reckons this will backfire on Tevez because no one will pay the transfer fee + salary.

Shaka Hislop thinks it may be emotionally charged because he is near his daughters in Argentina right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.