Tevez - staying or going?

Barry Conlons wig said:
CityPar said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
My disappointment will be with City with this whole affair, Tevez has stated all along that he wants to go and nothing was ever going to change his mind.

As a club city now have to say publicly that they will let the player go, however its on our terms. He must be sold for nearer to 50 million, for god sake he was the perm leading scorer last season and in top form the season before. City have only increased Tevez profile and value.

If city was to sell Tevez for anything like the value of Carroll then I for one will be finished with the club, We will be the laughing stock, and the pay day for all mercenary players.

I didnt hear that cook or marwood or sheik mansour were handing out the condoms to Tevez whilst he did the dirty on his wife. So its not City's fault, he signed a 5 year deal on extremely favourable terms and knew exactly what he was getting into.

Yes he's been fantastic, yes hes been outstanding, yes hes been head and shoulders our most consistent forward. But hes been no more fantastic than the 48,000 that pay his wages using their hard earned cash to watch the might army.

Tevez find yourself a club that wants you for £50,000,000 or make up the difference with your own money. Its the fans that will have to find the money to make up the loss if we dont make the £50,000,000 mark in season ticket hikes, merchandise increases etc etc.

Rant over but please please please city dont be taken for a ride.

Take a hike then pal. The club doesn't need supporters like you whose support is conditional on how they deal with transfers. If he goes for what we want great. If he goes for a little less then so be it. If he stays then we'll need to accomodate it. Any which way I will not be finished with City. My support and I'm sure others too will remain strong and true.....

Thats your choice, and your entitled to it, but if someone is more than willing to take my places, if they dont get what they should righly be getting. Im not fickle, i dont need to glory hunt, ive been to the demoralising likes of Macclesfield and Oldham as well as tours of denmark, thailand, ireland, hamburg to name but a few. ive been a season ticket holder for 40 years nearly and dont take it lightly, ive travelled all over the world watching city and this will be the icing on the cake for me. It was bad enough in the dark old days when we sold sweep and brought in samaras. Im not for one minute saying that is going to happen again, but we dont need to be held to ransom by another mercenary who gets his wish without challenge. He wants to take a leaf out of Zabs book and knuckle down and work his magic!!

I take it you lie down and take it up the arse when you dont agree with something ALWAYS

Not at all. I just don't behave like a spoilt brat if I don't get what I want. This is life. It's hard and we don't always get what we want. But first and foremost my support is for City regardless of where we are or what we get etc. By your own admission, you on the other hand are quite happy to walk away because the club may disappoint you on what they'd get for Tevez. Such support is cheap.

grunge said:
Does anyone know what Tevez would have to do to buy out his own contract? How much he would have to pay us?

He'd need to wait one more year and then pretty much give back everything he has earned from his career. Around £25m :)

skybluelyon said:
No that is money coming out of his fund so I would assume for tfr, or a house purchase.

this was the reply.

I had to post..I just had to....

Quality - absolute quality!

I am sure HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, would love to know his staff are telling people about his 'personal' money!

Ajay said:
skybluelyon said:
No that is money coming out of his fund so I would assume for tfr, or a house purchase.

this was the reply.

I am sure HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, would love to know his staff are telling people about his 'personal' money!
Any news your end on this ajay?

Ajay said:
skybluelyon said:

this was the reply.

youre-not-the-father.gif

Tevez must go! Yes we will need to maybe take less than 50mil because he is causing such a fuss and his wages are so high how do we really have a choice? Swap might be best option. If we keep him I can almost garantee his head will not be on the game and will likely dip heavily in form.

Ajay said:
skybluelyon said:

this was the reply.

hi ajay you any coments to make from your end on the latest tevez development cheers pal

richards30 said:
Ajay said:
skybluelyon said:

this was the reply.

Any news your end on this ajay?

doublefacepalm.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.