Tevez to appear for the reserves on Tuesday!

Celebritykiller said:
People's attitudes really begin to annoy me now.

The manager makes the calls and we should support them, because we support the manager and the club.

Any negativeness (booing/silence) could have a negative impact on an individual team performance on the pitch - but if you want to make a point then go ahead and be an idiot.

Look at it this way, if Mancini brings Tevez on in a game do you think he wants to bring him on to a chorus of boos or silence?

Yes because he also thinks he is a ****.

read this on another forum by a poster and I thought it was the perfect way to treat Tevez coming on the pitch. It is likely his first appearance will be as a sub so when the board comes up showing his name applaud loudly the player leaving the pitch and then just sing Mancinis name. We sing his name regularly anyway but it makes sure that Tevez is under no illusion whose side we take. Same thing if he scores a goal cheer the goal but then sing Mancinis name.

Rammyblues said:
read this on another forum by a poster and I thought it was the perfect way to treat Tevez coming on the pitch. It is likely his first appearance will be as a sub so when the board comes up showing his name applaud loudly the player leaving the pitch and then just sing Mancinis name. We sing his name regularly anyway but it makes sure that Tevez is under no illusion whose side we take. Same thing if he scores a goal cheer the goal but then sing Mancinis name.

This - perfect riposte from us fans!!

Rammyblues said:
Brilliant suggestion but football fans are fickle, and a lot of our fans will be. If he comes back and plays well, scores a few, chances are some supporters will be singing his name again.

Celebritykiller said:

The manager makes the calls and we should support them, because we support the manager and the club.

Any negativeness (booing/silence) could have a negative impact on an individual team performance on the pitch - but if you want to make a point then go ahead and be an idiot.

Look at it this way, if Mancini brings Tevez on in a game do you think he wants to bring him on to a chorus of boos or silence?

Totally agree with you, but this is City fans we are on about. In the season when we could win the league, the one thing that could disrupt it is the City fans themselves. Booing, silence, singing dog songs will have 1 impact and that is a negative one.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm --<br /><br />Where is the City V Preston game tomorrow? If its at home i think i will go along and show him some support.

rickmcfc said:
Celebritykiller said:

Totally agree with you, but this is City fans we are on about. In the season when we could win the league, the one thing that could disrupt it is the City fans themselves. Booing, silence, singing dog songs will have 1 impact and that is a negative one.

-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm --

Where is the City V Preston game tomorrow? If its at home i think i will go along and show him some support.

It's behind closed doors rickmcfc so I doubt they will let you in!!

Training report from DH

Went along to see the EDS boys train today with Carlos joining in.No Joan Roman (so I assume the Palace rumours are true) and also Cole and Helan missing out on full training although both were working with physios and look close to full fitness.All the other expected players plus a young schoolboy called Jack Burns.

First thing to say is that it was basically the same exercises and routines as with the first team but just minus the superstars at every turn.Jogs and exercises followed by keep ball circles where Suarez was welcomed with a deflected ball full in the face. Meppen Walters suffered the ignominy of a double nutmeg much to the amusement of the group.Generally the spirit seemed good although they weren't as noisy as what I am used to.CT was wearing a GPS thing along with a few of the other 18 on show.Hargreaves was also out but working separately.

Into a passing game which I see plenty of and I suppose the immediate difference for me was that it was Andy Welsh in the middle conducting affairs and I could hear his voice clearer than I can hear Mancini's. The focus being on quick passing,plenty of movement and always on the look out to switch/stretch the play rather than get trapped.The touch of the players was good but I have to say a bit too often not quite good enough.Again I am comparing them to the first team squad. One of the best in this session I thought was Ahmed Benali and it's rumoured he might be on the way!

After this and more stretching and a drink it was onto the game. CT was in a team with Suarez,Scapuzzi,Drury and Benali and had MJ at centre back. But they were against a defence with Gunn in goal and a back line of Wabara,Kennedy,Tse and Meppen-Walters.In the first 15 seconds CT hit the post witrh a left footer and then it was:

Filipo Mancini going close
Rusnak scored a tap in from a Mancini pass
CT brought a great save from Gunn
Jak Burns (playing for both sides) scored from 18 yards
CT hit a post
Evans smacked in a 20 yarder
CT went very close again but the keeper blocked
Suarez hit a post
Best move of the match released a full back but Drury missed the chance
Bunn scored with a strong right footer( doesnt he always)
CT set up a tap in for Suarez
CT very close with an overhead kick
Wabara was defending well against Suarez
CT close again after good link up with Suarez,the keeper stood up well and blocked with his shoulder
MJ was doing most things well at centre back
CT finally scored with a good assist from Benali
CT had one kicked off the line
young full back called Sadiq looked quite good (don't know full name)

That was about that. After a full team debrief Andy Welsh had a quick chat with Carlos who then went away with a physio for some one to one work.Andy Welsh is smaller than Carlos! All in all an interesting session. On eof the things some of the defenders have to learn is when to go close and attack their man and when to just hold off.Especially when that player is as good as CT.Also for the wide defenders it's all about when to attack or just hold their defensive role.A few times too often I thought they made wrong decsions and they can so easily get found out.

SuperbiaInProeliaEL3 said:
sivainnovates said:
Forgiving s a Big man's attitude. Mancini has done it with dignity after Tevez apologies. this might be Tevez's last season so we fans will send him off with respect showing our true heart to the player who earned respect for the club with his game play. All the best to him to return to first team and boost our chances for the title.

He lost all my respect when he slagged City, Mancini and Manchester off and behaved like a spoilt brat. I won't boo him, I'll cheer if he scores but that'll be for the goal, not him and I definitely won't be singing his name.

He is not waiting your respect, because fans respect counts for nothing.
Now they respect Mario, Silva & Aguero and maybe few years later they will turn against them if they decided to leave.

Anyway, he will finish his career within few years and then go back to Argentina and will not give a sh*t what City or U*shited fans think about him.

He has a cabinet full of trophies and single awards and a millions of pounds in his bank account.

It will be stupid to disrespect him if he come as a sub, because City MAY need him.

Until now they don't, but remember that U*shited are just two points behind City and any game can decide the Title.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
Celebritykiller said:

Totally agree with you, but this is City fans we are on about. In the season when we could win the league, the one thing that could disrupt it is the City fans themselves. Booing, silence, singing dog songs will have 1 impact and that is a negative one.

-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm --

Where is the City V Preston game tomorrow? If its at home i think i will go along and show him some support.

Well said.

if the horrible little twat scores then how about:

Someone Someone Sign it up
Someone Sign it up

Seriously some of the people on here......

I'm a Manchester City Fan - Not a Tevez hater.

If Bobby decides he has proved himself in reserve games & training to deserve a game - Then I will support that decision.

Not boo him till the cows come home.

Yes he has been a grade A tosser - but let him right the wrongs on the pitch. With the rags 2 points behind us we need every man to the pump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.