Tevez to appear for the reserves on Tuesday!

We can talk all day about "We should do this when he comes on, we should do that, it'd be better if we sang this, stayed silent" etc, but we all know, that if/when he does come on, there will be a lot of boo's.

And it'll do no one any favours. all it will do is disrupt the team, the tactics, the spirit, spur on the opposition, create tension, shit reports in the press, spur on the rags and i'd be surprised if there wasn't any scraps between fellow blues in the stands arguing about it during the game. Not what you want when we need to be winning every game.

If Tevez scores, i'll cheer. He's scoring for City, plus there would be a good few other players involved in setting the goal up, so again, that deserves a cheer.

Just wish the people who are intent opn booing would grow up, realise that if he plays, he's playing for City and get behind him and the team.

Create a positive atmosphere and lets make sure we win the league.

But sadly the boo's will be heard.

Rammyblues said:
read this on another forum by a poster and I thought it was the perfect way to treat Tevez coming on the pitch. It is likely his first appearance will be as a sub so when the board comes up showing his name applaud loudly the player leaving the pitch and then just sing Mancinis name. We sing his name regularly anyway but it makes sure that Tevez is under no illusion whose side we take. Same thing if he scores a goal cheer the goal but then sing Mancinis name.

Excellent. Great post Rammy :)

dont see whats wrong with how much is doggie etc, as its no a boo, its a pisstake as in a funny way. bring some lightheartness for the fans instead of clashing, pretty sure most fans would like a pisstake chant, could see a majority singing it n chuckling at same time

Rammyblues said:
read this on another forum by a poster and I thought it was the perfect way to treat Tevez coming on the pitch. It is likely his first appearance will be as a sub so when the board comes up showing his name applaud loudly the player leaving the pitch and then just sing Mancinis name. We sing his name regularly anyway but it makes sure that Tevez is under no illusion whose side we take. Same thing if he scores a goal cheer the goal but then sing Mancinis name.

Perfect

babyape said:
We can talk all day about "We should do this when he comes on, we should do that, it'd be better if we sang this, stayed silent" etc, but we all know, that if/when he does come on, there will be a lot of boo's.

And it'll do no one any favours. all it will do is disrupt the team, the otactics, the spirit, spur on the opposition, create tension, shit reports in the press, spur on the rags and i'd be surprised if there wasn't any scraps between fellow blues in
the stands arguing about it during the game. Not what you want when we need to be winning every game.

If Tevez scores, i'll cheer. He's scoring for City, plus there would be a good few other players involved in setting the goal up, so again, that deserves a cheer.

Just wish the people who are intent opn booing would grow up, realise that if he plays, he's playing for City and get behind him and the team.

Create a positive atmosphere and lets make sure we win the league.

But sadly the boo's will be heard.

Hopefully people will realise that by booing it won't be helping the team at all. I am happy to back anyone in a blue shirt.

Tevez has been forgiven by the club and that is good enough for me. He will provide another option in the most important run in, in many a year.

Everybody just needs to move on and get behind each and every player.

shadygiz said:
boss has just text me, he's in gym at prestbury and tevez is running his balls off on treadmill at side of him

when i say running his balls off, he has flip flops on a treadmill.....HAHAHA
Was you boss dangling a bone on a string in front of him?

i hope he gets a bad injury that keeps him out till the end of the season then we can all get on with it without it i mean him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.