Tevez to play an hour tonight

SuperbiaInProeliaEL3 said:
He's only here for personal gain; he knows if he plays well and finally does as he's told, other clubs will pay good money for him, Mancini and the Sheikh know this - if he helps us win the league then good - it's about time he did something to repay us (the fans) and the club after all the bullsh*t behaviour from him the last few months! I won't boo him but I still can't f*cking stand him.

That's about the size of it.I'm going to watch Suarez,Roman,Rekik and the others and hope for a good City win.

Team for tonight!!
Johansen, Wabara, Helan, Rekik, Omar, Meppen-Walters, Roman, Scapuzzi, Suarez, Tevez, Bunn.

Subs: Mancini, lawlor, Kennedy, Rusnak

Nelly's Left Foot said:
SuperbiaInProeliaEL3 said:
He's only here for personal gain; he knows if he plays well and finally does as he's told, other clubs will pay good money for him, Mancini and the Sheikh know this - if he helps us win the league then good - it's about time he did something to repay us (the fans) and the club after all the bullsh*t behaviour from him the last few months! I won't boo him but I still can't f*cking stand him.

That's about the size of it.I'm going to watch Suarez,Roman,Rekik and the others and hope for a good City win.

Spot on Nelly, it is a win-win situation. We know we need to tighten our budget but if CT scores a couple and plays well his value will go to about £30 mil-£35 mil. As we know with UEFA implementing the rule, every little(in the Sheikh terms) helps.

Since MCFC have no plans to start a Tv station surprised games like this aren't streamed on the club site. Especially with the media/fan attention this particular event will command.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.