Tevez to return (Merged)

SWP's back said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
SWP's back said:
The toys seem be being thrown out of the pram by the people that would throw a hissy fit if he came back and played, not vice versa.

You get out the wrong side of the bed today?

I suggest an early night
Have I sworn at anyone or been grumpy?

I'm fine thanks Zim. Just wanting to give the next 48 hours a chance before making up my mind on the situation. Call it pragmatism if you will.

Pragmatism?

There's nothing pragmatic about welcoming this **** back with or without todays events, its the past 12 months we should concentrate on and the facts are this

(i) Mancini has weaned out the shit stirrers and we have improved no end for it
(ii) Tevez has strategically (as way of puppet master) come out with this nonsense for 12 months to get his own way
(iii) tevez has great teeth
(iv) Bob being undermined here spells the end for him, something i don't want to see.

Soz if all this has been mentioned but surely the only reason that a Tevez return is being talked about by club officials is to counter this idea that if he's available for selection and isn't picked he can be released from his contract.

Think about it, Tevez will be hurting given he's not being paid at the mo. He will see his way out of this as arguing that he would come back to play if he was likely to be picked, but that city wouldn't pick him - ergo a route out through that contractual point.

Bobby and the club are saying "no no carlos, welcome back. If you train hard and merit it then we'll pick you". Just clever out-manourvering of Joorchiban imho

I just love laughing at rags:

A motivated Tevez with a point to prove (if only that is to play brilliantly so he can force a move in the summer) could be just what Sh***y need during this relatively dodgy patch of form they are in.

If Mancini plays it right, Tevez could be a huge boost for them and have a 'cantona effect'. Im not chuffed at all at the possibility of him and Mancini coming to a compromise til the end of the season; it significantly enhances Shitty's squad and I thing a Diamond front three of Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli, if their energies are harnessed in unity and in the same direction could be lethal.

We really could do with getting our noses in front and built a small cushion before mid march and the run in. We did great to come back from the sham vs the Chavs but we should have won that game from the start and those 2 points we missed out on might be critical come the end of the season.

mancity5 said:
I would rather City win fuckall, than see this slimy **** in a City shirt again !!!!!!

I do not in any way agree with what he done BUT just think, Inter Milan took back Balotelli after he through down his shirt in anger and he wore A.C Milan kit in public and stated he supports them. What Tevez done was bad but we have been treating him as the reason we lost in Munich. As a person I will never like him but he is a City player I just couldn't boo him if he came on. Comparing what he has done to other players have done, I don't believe what he done was that big. The reason this all was blown out of proportion was because we all wanted to blame a player for the reason we didn't win in Munich. If Tevez comes back and scores for us and leads us to winning the title, I would be forever grateful. Tevez,Mario and Yaya returning will be a big boost and us booing Tevez may just cost us the title.

C.T.I.D

Re: SKY begin City assault

ManCityX said:
SKY begin their assault on City. The author left their twitter address though...

ManCityX said:
Tevez - Treated like a dog
Man City striker blasts manager over Bayern bench row

By Rachel Griffiths - Follow me on Twitter @SkySportsRachG. Last Updated: February 13, 2012 6:50pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7519211/

Carlos Tevez has accused Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini of 'treating him like a dog' during their infamous bench bust-up at Bayern Munich back in September.

The Argentina international has not featured for City since before that night, when he refused to warm-up against Bayern in the UEFA Champions League with Mancini's men losing 2-0.

He has spent the past couple of months AWOL back in his homeland after failing to secure a January move away from the club, with his City career appearing to be over.

However, the striker is due to return to England on Tuesday and Paul McCarthy, who is an advisor to Tevez's representative Kia Joorabchian, confirmed earlier on Monday recent discussions have paved the way for him to return to Mancini's squad.

The forward has broken his silence on the Bayern incident ahead of returning to Etihad Stadium and has hit out at the manager's treatment of him during the row.
Bad mood

Tevez claims he sat back down on the bench after warming up because he believed Mancini was employing a more defensive approach after taking off striker Edin Dzeko and replacing him with holding midfielder Nigel de Jong.

"I was kind of in a bad mood and when (Mancini) brings on De Jong and takes off Dzeko, and we're losing 2-0, I thought it was a defensive substitution. So I decided to sit back on the bench," he said in an interview with Fox Sports in Argentina.

"So I'd already warmed up for 10 minutes and he has this attitude that he wants to lose 2-0 instead of 4-0.

"So I sat down and at the same time Dzeko comes off and is really angry and has a go at Mancini. He then sees the tunnel is closed so he has to sit down next to him and they start to have an argument.

"Dzeko was speaking Bosnian and Mancini would swear at him in Italian, so it was a real mess.

"So I go and sit down and he doesn't see me because he's having this discussion. But then he turns around and sees me and you can imagine what happens. He's in the middle of an argument.

"So then he tells me to keep on warming up and treats me like a dog. When he spoke to me in that tone of voice I said 'no I'm not going out'.

"So I was willing to play but the coach was in such a foul mood, because he had that argument with Dzeko, he started on me as well, started swearing at me.

"That was him, because I was very calm. I was just sitting on the bench and you could see from the footage I was calm and just talking to (Pablo) Zabaleta. Mancini said some horrible things to me."

for fucks sake, sky really are a bunch of cunts.
i cant fucking wait til kompany lifts that trophy and they have no choice but to play it on loop over and over

Balti said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Balti said:
He wasn't even on the pitch when we thrashed them 6 - 1

We don't need the toxic twat

Ok..Dzeko is gonna fire us to the title then is he?

what like Tevez did?

Barclays Premier League Top Scorers

Van Persie Arsenal 22
Rooney Man Utd 17
Ba Newcastle 16
Aguero Man City 15
Yakubu Blackburn 13
Dzeko Man City 12
Adebayor Tottenham 10
Dempsey Fulham 10
Fletcher Wolverhampton 10
Graham Swansea 10
Bale Tottenham 9
Balotelli Man City 9

GD 45

Tevez - mostly in Argentina sulking and demanding to leave on his own terms

fuck Tevez

So what you are saying is Fuck Mancini then because he wants him back? Shut the door on the way out,your support for all things Man City is laughable if that is your stance.Yes you are entitled to your view but you are not supporting the manager

SWP's back said:
MSP said:
@SWP_pennis - I care about your thoughts as much as about thought of SWP's pennis so no point in answering my posts at all. You don't need to support Tevez's comeback to be added to certain category as far as I'm concerned :)
Good for you. You sit there in Bosnia and categorise us fans however you wish. Your ad hominem adds plenty to the debate.

I'm MSP, I'll sit where I want :)

Now kindly .... off :)

waspish said:
Well I can't believe Sky.Mutv.sports.com would stoop so low as with the headlines oh on seconds thoughts I don't they are utter BIAS SCUM TV .....

Therefore get onto these rag lovers and send Rachel G the feedback she so richly deserves...

MSP said:
DTeacher said:
soul.jpeg

spot on mate

I'm more shocked reading some posts here than to see professional paid millions/year refusing to play or leaving AWOL for months.

If I would be rag or any other non-city fan, I would enjoy each second spent on reading some posts here.
That's funny as the rags on rag cafe aren't happy at the thought joining back up with us.

You sure you aren't just upset that he may get more game time then any particular striker? Say one you like a lot.

This change of heart from Tevez and Kia is only designed to make sure we get his value when we sell him in the summer,this will suit both and that is the only reason this is happening . We all know they are slimy twats but this has nothing to do with the fans ,we will just have to be patient and watch it play out i for one don't want him to play for us again but it will happen not sure i will be there to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.