Tevez to return (Merged)

"He is a good player and we'd welcome him back," said winger James Milner when asked by Press Association Sport as to his thoughts on the prospect of Tevez's return.

"He showed how good he was last year (scoring 24 goals). He was fantastic for us.

"What's gone on or what's happening is nothing really to do with the players, but if it gets sorted out, then great.

"It means it's another top player for us to add to the ranks."

Looks like the players understand whats happened and would welcome him back.

member222 said:
I usually only read posts on here (I like to rather read than post, but I may start posting more), but I wanted to add my thoughts to this situation.

My take on it is that Tevez should NEVER, ever put on a Man City shirt again... EVER!!!

He's shown what he thinks of the club... absolutely NOTHING. He's very selfish, and I would HATE to see him playing for us again.

It would kill me seeing that happen. I'd rather NOT win the title, than to see this selfish little twat out there with our boys (who, by the way, are doing quite well without Tevez this season).

for me, Kun/Dzeko/Mario are just fine of a trio. I wouldn't get rid of ANY of the 3. I know Mario is a headcase, which is why we must get a decent #4 striker, who'll be accepting of the role and be ready to contribute when there's injuries/Mario suspensions.

I just can't believe so many ppl would sell their soul for this little twat. He can stay in Argentina for all I care.

If we want a real TEAM, maybe we should look in-house first (bc Tevez abondoned us! Never forget that....).

Maybe we should look at how to maximize Kun/Dzeko/Balotelli.

Honestly, to me.. we need to just about always play with 2 strikers (Kun and Dzeko). Balotelli is too much of a headcase (a ticking bomb, he can hurt the team any second, which is why he'd be my #3 striker... of course this doesn't sit well with our manager, since Balotelli is Italian, he has to force him more).

Kun and Dzeko need to be given the most support out of anyone out of them if you ask me. They're both top 5 goal scorers in the league (oh and for Dzeko, it was with not even starting but about half of the games, imagine his tally if he was starter every game... now I know, he has had bad games, so has everyone, including Kun who hasn't scored in a few consecutive games currently, but I still believe in the two of them and I'm ashamed of fellow City supporters who will turn their back on these 2 great guys and strikers in order to support the scum that is Tevez!)

Thanks for posting you should post more, I don't quite agree with you but there you go, I am quite pragmatic about it all to be honest, it's a results buisiness and if he gets us more results welcome back

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Balti said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ok..Dzeko is gonna fire us to the title then is he?

what like Tevez did?

Barclays Premier League Top Scorers

Van Persie Arsenal 22
Rooney Man Utd 17
Ba Newcastle 16
Aguero Man City 15
Yakubu Blackburn 13
Dzeko Man City 12
Adebayor Tottenham 10
Dempsey Fulham 10
Fletcher Wolverhampton 10
Graham Swansea 10
Bale Tottenham 9
Balotelli Man City 9

GD 45

Tevez - mostly in Argentina sulking and demanding to leave on his own terms

fuck Tevez

So what you are saying is Fuck Mancini then because he wants him back? Shut the door on the way out,your support for all things Man City is laughable if that is your stance.Yes you are entitled to your view but you are not supporting the manager

You seriously believe that Bobby wants tevez back!! It's your support that is laughable if you want tevez back after everything he has done to undermine the Manager, the club and the supporters. The politics and the contractual issues are driving this. He doesn't actually want to play for City again. That's why he fucked off to Argentina.

You make a valid point though. If Bobby truly wants the toxic one back and chooses to play him then I guess I have to back that judgement and see where it leads us.

But I'd hate to see him disrespecting the club further than he already has.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I dont want a fucking apology, I want to win the league.

An apology means sod all, goals and victories are ALL that matters, and I don't care who we play to get them.

WTF who cares what you think mate? Its fucking embarrassing you acting like you are. Why should we bow down to him when he is the one that fucked us over. He should be saying sorry to mancini and us fans or else he can just fuck off back to Argentina. If we just fucking welcome him with open arms after all that he has done, we will the laughing stock of the fucking nation.

Bosno said:
If Mancini wants Tevez back then I trust him. I also trust him to do what is neccessary if Tevez becomes a negative influence on the team. Either way, I don't think he'll get much play time as I doubt he's in shape and form.

If I'm correct, he can't play in Europa league?
I think you are right in all respects. Not in the player list on UEFA.COM

And it will take him a month at least to get in a condition to play. And he has to get past Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli which wont be easy.

I'll give him a little bit of credit if he's prepared to bite the bullet, go back on what he has done, train with City and take a place on the bench in 3-4 weeks time. This is probably all about getting his wage back, and making him saleable in the transfer window. But the bottom line is is it good for City, and that's the manager's call who I fully respect

hydemainecoms said:
Totally different circumstances but this reminds me of the disruption R. Marsh signing caused
in the '72' title run in....hope not.
the only reason we lost that year was because he dropped Wynn Davies who for me was one of the most underrated players to play prof football, Malcolm's changed the shape and tactics, this will not be allowed to happen while bobby is in charge, tevez will get about 5 sub appearances and a couple of Europa spots if we progress, personally I think everyone is going over the top, bobby knows what he is doing, I don't give a monkeys if he plays or not, what I am bothered about is city getting their 30 mill for him.

Seems to me most of those desperate to see Tevez back don't have faith in the TEAM that have got us this far. That alone is a disgrace. Best defence, best ATTACK, best goal difference, best points and guess what all WITHOUT that self serving mercenary Tevez. We don't need him and on point of principal should go on and win the league without him And we will.

Lets be clear here. Tevez is only wanting back in because few wanted him and none could afford him. He's in it for himself and the team, club and fans don't need that kind of shit. Keep him away. He's trouble through and through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.