Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: The NEW Tevez Thread

The manager is paid to manage, let him get on with the job, if he picks him then he will stand or fall by his decision.

IOWBlue said:
This is the most devisive subject most of us have had to endure ( City related ). The "Swales out" campaign and the move from Maine Road, were not backed 100%, but still by a large majority, and we all had the knowledge that they were being done with the future of the club as the driving factor. Tevez's impending return has split the supporters more like 60/40 ( roughly ) and i can envisage it even coming to blows if and when he comes on to the pitch. Every time i think of which way to call it, another argument sends me back to "middle". We the supporters could one way or another, decide whether we win the league or not. The implications of how we act cannot be underestimated. City and Tevez will be all over the world on his first game involvement, the attention could cost us focus, and one more defeat is realistically all we can afford. How to show everyone who we are, what we are and what we stand for should be highest on our agenda. Unfortunately not everyone will agree on an approach, so lets at least make sure that on that day, the noise from all sections of the ground is the best weve ever had, in support of our club.

Here here.

[bigimg]http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/21/article-1287654107974-0BB42E82000005DC-13121_466x310.jpg[/bigimg]

Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/21/article-1287654107974-0BB42E82000005DC-13121_466x310.jpg[/bigimg]
Fuck does that say?

I detest how Tevez has behaved. My preference would be that he doesn't play for us again.

But... If Mancini picks him, I'll support the manager and cheer for Tevez.

If we lose this year, I don't give a toss about doing it with honour. There's no honour when you've spent what we've spent - there's only winning. Anything else, and we'll be mocked and criticized without mercy.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
itisrising said:
I haven't got a clue what to do but City come first so I will have to back whatever the manager decides.
edited for personal feeling

its your fault for getting the original thread pulled...Arguing with fellow blue mooners!!!! lol
Me? Never. I didn't abuse anyone.

Jumanji said:
Tevez City said:
Fuck does that say?

I think it's a reference to Rooney and how all has been forgotten with him and perhaps the poster is suggested there is a future for Tevez at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.