Tevez to return (Merged)

rickmcfc said:
poh said:
"Treated like a dog" your were one we'll paid doggie Carlos.We have had yaya missing for 6 games,vinnie missing for 5,mario out for 4, and yet we our still 2 points clear at the top,so Carlos do me a favour,go and sniff your doggie bollocks some where else.

HE NEVER SAID TREATED ME LIKE A DOG. READ THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPT AND STOP TRUSTING SKY FFS!!!

OK I am genuinely confused.

"So then he tells me to keep on warming up and treats me like a dog. When he spoke to me in that tone of voice I said 'no I'm not going out'.

Can someone bring me up to speed on this? Obviously I missed something.

Re: The NEW Tevez Thread

I haven't got a clue what to do but City come first so I will have to back him,

Why does everyone seem to jump to the conclusion Tevez returning somehow makes us stronger?

Sure, on paper it makes us a hell of a lot stronger, but in reality his little interview brought up some contradictions with the Club's position (Manager, Players, and Board) which to me doesn't sit well. Too much of a risk if Mancini isn't 100% comfortable with this situation, because he has the potential to disturb a few of our players and upset our team balance.

Don't get me wrong he is a strong player, but I think most blues would agree we function much better as a team without him (6-1 against the scum - no Tevez). Add to that what he said "I'm fit but not comfortable with the ball" or whatever, well if he's not comfortable with the ball it will be a long time before Mancini even considers playing him (unless we had some sort of injury crisis), and during that time he can disturb us even more.

It's going to be a huge decision, one that could win us the title or backfire, in my opinion we are strong enough to win the league without him so unless he makes an apology to Roberto and the entire team than I don't want him back.

itisrising said:
I haven't got a clue what to do but City come first so I will have to back whatever the manager decides.
edited for personal feeling

This is the most devisive subject most of us have had to endure ( City related ). The "Swales out" campaign and the move from Maine Road, were not backed 100%, but still by a large majority, and we all had the knowledge that they were being done with the future of the club as the driving factor. Tevez's impending return has split the supporters more like 60/40 ( roughly ) and i can envisage it even coming to blows if and when he comes on to the pitch. Every time i think of which way to call it, another argument sends me back to "middle". We the supporters could one way or another, decide whether we win the league or not. The implications of how we act cannot be underestimated. City and Tevez will be all over the world on his first game involvement, the attention could cost us focus, and one more defeat is realistically all we can afford. How to show everyone who we are, what we are and what we stand for should be highest on our agenda. Unfortunately not everyone will agree on an approach, so lets at least make sure that on that day, the noise from all sections of the ground is the best weve ever had, in support of our club.

welcometomanchesterashx.jpg

To clarify on the "treated me like a dog" stuff that Sky is using as a headline.

The independent translator translated it as such:
TEVEZ: "MANCINI was upset after arguing with DZEKO, he turns around and sees me. Then he sends me, like a dog, to warm up again"

I wouldn't be surprised if it has a slightly different connotation in Spanish...like an expression or something. Sky hears the word 'DOG' and BOOM, headline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.