Tevez to return (Merged)

My views regarding Tevez have changed. I'm now on the fence, after being completely against his return.

I will back whichever decision the manager and club makes.

Re: The NEW Tevez Thread

member222 said:
poh said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
stop it "you dog"...:-)

Nice one mate,I love it,woof , woof

Haha... that's my exact thoughts. Look forward to the return of Vinny, Yaya, and Balotelli.... Tevez can stay away, since he abondoned us before I don't trust the guy. Who's to say he won't do it again just to get back at Mancini? I think he has something personal against our manager, and will continue to undermine his authority and get him fired. Just my view.

I agree mate,I think there was a personal angel to this from day one,and tevez was of the opinion that he was bigger than Mancini and the club.one things for sure there's a lot of miles left in this one.

Jumanji said:
Rammy Blue said:
Anyone who wants Tevez back at City isn't a true blue......
False.

It's bold to say, but it does make sense to me. To me, it's a TEAM concept/TEAM players vs. selfish (talented) individuals issue... I'll side with the TEAM concept always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.