Tevez to return (Merged)

WHAT IF..... he comes back, scores a shed load, including one to beat the rags, we win the league, he's in the form of his life, then says he really wants to stay for another season????

scousemanc said:
Whatever the subtleties of the issue, this will be portrayed as:

CARLOS TEVEZ V MANCHESTER CITY

which side are you on?

Erm...both? One plays for Manchester city, and the other, well, is Manchester city.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
Anyone who wants Tevez back at City isn't a true blue......
Here fishy fishy fishy

;-P

Caught quite a few, decent angling if I may say so....
I have to say I was shocked you caught so many mate.

ps - markets up 7% already this year. Best start since 1989. How good's that?

SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
My views regarding Tevez have changed. I'm now on the fence, after being completely against his return.

I will back whichever decision the manager and club makes.
Agree, anyone not backing whatever Mancini decides is not only "not a real fan" but also slightly overweight and lacking personal hygene.

I will have you know sir that I am a dainty 10 st and I washed my balls not 2 weeks ago,how very dare you !

ban-mcfc said:
WHAT IF..... he comes back, scores a shed load, including one to beat the rags, we win the league, he's in the form of his life, then says he really wants to stay for another season????
Why didn't I think of that.

Miss Pike having a go on twitter...

@missnataliepike

To do an interview the day before he is due back and to say in one breathe he wants to win us over and in the other that he didn't deserve

The reaction of the city fans and to end up insulting us and Mancini more, is not even a skill I though Kia had.

No one is bigger than the club. No one is bigger than the fans. No one is bigger than the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.