Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: Re: Tevez to return (Merged)

johnmc said:
dom said:
de niro said:
Ok, I have split this do it can come back quicker, I will go through the rest tomorrow as I'm bloody tired, I shift the shit and put the rest back in here .

Please no wumming, fishing or squabbling.

It's a very important subject so let's keep it this time .
JUST FUCK OFF

lol....big mistake.

Apparently this is him and his family before checking at the airport. Does he think we have forgotten his name and number?

article-2100643-11B9A850000005DC-374_468x308.jpg

johnmc said:
dom said:
de niro said:
Ok, I have split this do it can come back quicker, I will go through the rest tomorrow as I'm bloody tired, I shift the shit and put the rest back in here .

JUST FUCK OFF

An interesting point you make.

No point to be made

just fed up with mods being precious

de niro said:

300 pages tomorrow ;-)

And more WUMing journalism, they're having a field day:

CARLOS Tevez’s return to Manchester City is set to cause anarchy in the ­dressing room.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/235347/We-don-t-want-you-back-Manchester-City-stars-tell-Carlos-Tevez/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... los-Tevez/</a>

dom said:
de niro said:

JUST FUCK OFF

Get a grip ffs go to bed clear your head your clearly angry caught the wife with the milk man have we?

johnmc said:
dom said:
de niro said:

JUST FUCK OFF

An interesting point you make.
Unbelievable Geoff.

dom said:
de niro said:

JUST FUCK OFF

See that's much better, no wumming no fishing no squabbling. Straight to the point.

Like a cheating wife that once gave you their heart, Tevez would without doubt seal us the league. He is the most hard working and talented players I’ve seen at city in the 20 years I’ve been supporting God’s finest club.
I can see it now May 13th Sergio and Carlos carrying the premier league title together and raising it aloft as the sun comes down over the etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.