Tevez to return (Merged)

Jumanji said:
Ntini77 said:
Jumanji said:
Would you be outraged if he comes back, becomes fit, and displaces Dzeko's 3rd striker position?

Dzeko has been working very hard for us since the start of the season.
Hate to break it to you, but the whole club doesn't revolve around Dzeko.
Hate to break it to you, but I don't care what you think.

As a neutral, I'm trying to imagine how our other players would react to Tevez' return. Who's position would a fit Tevez most likely affect: Dzeko.

Woah, Robin Williams is pissed!

rambo said:
I've been a blue since 1977 and it really pisses me off with all this crap about Carlos disrespecting our club.....that word disrespect is a new young dick ed word.

If Carlos comes back and helps us win the premiership for the first time since 1968, I for one couldn't give a hoot what happened in Munich or since (yes I was there)

Lets face it Mancini didn't help the situation did he ? Am I the only one who can remember Mancini making Carlos warm up over and over again before the Spuds game last year ? He said he couldn't appear in the Final unless he played some part in the Spuds game, and boy did he make him wait ! I for one can see Carlos's point, Mancini was in a bloody foul mood that night and looked like he took it out on Edin and Carlos. I think thats why Mancini is offering an Olive branch....perhaps he realises he had a bit of part in the fallout.

I look forward to being pilloried by you young uns ;-)

The whole thing is a case of dummy spitting (Dzeko, Mancini and Tevez) to which there has been much overreaction; not least by one Carlos Tevez.

can tell whats not hypothetical, if scumbag comes on or starts he would get a reaction from fans for sure, can you imagine our own fans booing? cause for sure many fans will, and how that reaction would affect the team, maybe not all fans but can asume a substantial amount would rip into the twat. its not a scene i would like to see, home fans booing a home player.

i no for sure if he plays we be a laughing stock espec after bobby said "never again"

rambo said:
I've been a blue since 1977 and it really pisses me off with all this crap about Carlos disrespecting our club.....that word disrespect is a new young dick ed word.

If Carlos comes back and helps us win the premiership for the first time since 1968, I for one couldn't give a hoot what happened in Munich or since (yes I was there)

Lets face it Mancini didn't help the situation did he ? Am I the only one who can remember Mancini making Carlos warm up over and over again before the Spuds game last year ? He said he couldn't appear in the Final unless he played some part in the Spuds game, and boy did he make him wait ! I for one can see Carlos's point, Mancini was in a bloody foul mood that night and looked like he took it out on Edin and Carlos. I think thats why Mancini is offering an Olive branch....perhaps he realises he had a bit of part in the fallout.

I look forward to being pilloried by you young uns ;-)

All part of Bobby's man-management technique! Prod, prod, prod, until something gives.
I suspect that the olive branch has been put into Mancini's hand from above, by the way.

Ok, I have split this do it can come back quicker, I will go through the rest tomorrow as I'm bloody tired, I shift the shit and put the rest back in here .

Please no wumming, fishing or squabbling.

It's a very important subject so let's keep it this time .

"Since Tévez decamped in November, City have been knocked out of three cup competitions and surrendered an emphatic Premier League lead." - Paul Hayward, Daily Telegraph

Words fail me.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
Ok, I have split this do it can come back quicker, I will go through the rest tomorrow as I'm bloody tired, I shift the shit and put the rest back in here .

no-one helping you? poor De Niro.

Lol don't think so mate, all fucked off :)

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:

no-one helping you? poor De Niro.

Lol don't think so mate, all fucked off :)

guess that's what you get for going to Vegas ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.